LOVE BLOSSOMS- Plot line

Author's Note :-

People, I am finally back to this so called "discovery draft' of mine. Thank you for being patient with my thumb slips, gramatical error, plot errors and others. I will make sure to correct them, now. So, that even though you read a discovery draft, let it be as possible as it could be. So, people out there I am editing this, to give you a much better updated version to read. Enjoy!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

An aranged marriage where the bride and bride-groom are allowed to decide whether the marriage is on or not----- Dr.Siddharth Sharma promises Ria Rangarajan that he likes her a lot and would definitely fall head over heads for her soon which turns out to be a white lie that Ria gets to know about only after marriage or should I say that it's what she misinterpret when Sid confesses about a thing that he hid throughout the process of getting married?!?

Can love blossom in such decietful marriage that started out with a lie? 

What if I say yes?

But you have to know how right?

Read it on your own to learn more.......

 Before you start reading this story I want to brief you on certain details:-
@ I plan on editing. So please don't judge my work. When I started the story I wasn't great in writing fiction genre. I'm slowly learning it so please be patient with me.

@ Another thing sorry for the spelling mistakes, grammatical error and other errors found. For now, as this is the first draft I just want to continue it as it is. So, use your common sense to understand the meaning of the words and forgo the grammatical errors.

@ Brahmins are a sort of community whose ancestors are believed to be the ever great Aryans(hey check the history). These people are pretty orthodox and they have certain rules like being vegetarian and a tee-totaller is a must.

@ This story is again an inter-region marriage meaning only their community is same where they belong to different regions. This leads to discover more about the others languAge habits and other stuff which you'll learn as the story progresses.

NGO- Non Governmental Organization is an organization started by a group of service-minded people to serve the poor and needy without the intentions of recieving a profit. It's pretty much like a non-prfitable start-up.

@ There'll be this presence of clash between humanities and science groups so please don't take any offence.

@If you feel that you find my language abusive or offensive you any particular community or sector please do inform me immediately.

@ Ria being a teacher you all would be introduced to the education system of India which I'd explain the norms wherever necessary.

@Hey there'll be usage of certain adult language and if you're uncomfortable I'm sorry with that.

@ So let all be dealt later....