Epilogue- So, the beginning of the End!

I dediacte this chapter to Ria_borde. 

As this is the last chapter, i would want each one you to share your experience about reading this novella. Please, I'd love to hear from each one of you, one last time, about this story. So, enjoy reading and please voice your opinions too. 

Now, can I please ask you guys to give my other on-going story, "Vanakkam Japan"? If you love my writing, then you should definitely give it a try. This has been a very ambitious project of mine. Please go show it some love :D

Ria's P.O.V:-

My b'day is fast approaching. Okay, I might look like I'm exaggerated but I am not. It's because it's practically tomorrow. Every time, when it's approaching my b'day, my minds starts its own Power Point Presentation, where it goes through the timeline as how I've celebrated my b'day till now.

I've never had any elaborate b'day parties or functions, till date and when I say it, I mean it. My parents had always been ones who loved privacy, than pomp-fairs. So, no elaborate first b'day party, or any extravagant parties of that kind. But that never means we didn't enjoy our b'days properly. B'days and anniversaries(their marriage anniversary) generally called for a cosy family time. It was the one of those time, when all three would have sit down, had a proper dinner and conversation together. Otherwise, we all three are busy in our world. Dad talks about the day I was born, I was born in Mumbai at midnight and how he stayed with mom during the labour. Why mom wanted a boy? Well, because she thought people would run to her and congratulate her. As if? Is that even an achievement? But well, she just a funny person. The way, dad finds mom's features in me and the way mom finds dad's attitude in me. We discuss everything and anything and that's the day when I know that I'm in a family that is overflowing with love. So, naturally I was a born romantic, as you can see.

After the talk that I had with Sid, I have started to realize that there exits a world outside the world that I live and that the world of realism isn't that harsh at you, if you've people like Sid, our family( my parents and in-laws), and supportive friends. I realized how blessed and loved am I. I have started to accept people's love and admiration without thinking about what if I don't be able to fulfil it or deserve it, even. The role-play that we, started is really helping me from over-thinking things and let things be as it is.Things have started to look better now, from this perspective. I think I am really doing well, and not just I, but everyone around me are coping up and doing well.

Can you even believe this that Megha and Nivin are planning for a October wedding? 

When, Megha confessed her undying love for Nivin, I was feeling bad that she was heading towards a heartbreak. But when Nivin did the same, I knew that all happened for good. Everything, from the start. Recently, I met Dr. Dev Mehra. He really is a gem of a person. He felt so bad that he had to miss our camp, but was happy when I told him that his wife did a great job. The love was evident between them and seeing them happy, made me happy. 

About, Raj well in the camp, there happened a big scene with him and Swe, Seema's sister. It was then learnt that on the day of the mishap that Swe underwent, it was Vignesh's misdoings than Raj's. They reconciled and today are really great friends. possibly, even lovers, but Raj hasn't discussed anything on that line.

Seema is really doing a great job under Dr. Sengupta. Deepali has become Seema's apple of the eye and vice versa. I always find them both together. There had been many days when She and Dr. Sengupta take turns in taking care of Deepali and I heard that Deepali has spent so many nights at Seema's place that Dr. Sengupta feels very indebted to her. As far as I know, all are happy and that's what we need to know.