2. That Talk With Sid!?!

My cousin introduced this song to me and I was going gaga of this song. It's really an awesome song, just give it a try listening.

Hey, and if you've already listened to this song give me your view, opinions on it. Would really love to hear that. A soothing song playing in the bakground is really the best remedy to cure your bad mood, isn't it? Writing in the company of a song, now that's my secret to good writing. Well, if I want to concentrate and get into the character's world then off goes the song, meaning I'll turn off the song.

                                                                             2

                                                       THAT TALK WITH SID!?!

Ria's P.O.V.:

( The pic is side is the 1 that Sid picks up and interrogates who that guy(Raj) is. Me and Raj look so great together that they always pair us to do dance shows for our NGO. This is taken during our dance and Raj gifted me so that I'll remember him, our dance and the moments that we shared clearly.)

Continuation.....

I didn't know why but somehow even without my intention a small smile played on my lips. Just as you all would have known by now my mind travels at 1000 km/hr. Well that's an exxageration, but I like it that way. I soon realized that Siddharth was standing by my side and so I shook my head in a futile attempt to calm my mind.

I looked up at him, smiled and smoothed my dress while getting up from my seat. He gestured me to go in front which again made those dreamy elders to wriggle their eyebrows and tease us. 

Damn! Siddharth. Should he really be this considerate and gentlemanly type I'm sure that I'll agree to this marriage. But what if all this turns out to be one of his acts. Okay we'll get to know that only if you go with and talk to him idiot, I scolded myself.

I walked ahead of Siddharth while he followed me closely to my room. As soon as he entered I don't know if I even was in right mind or not but I closed the door shut just to get away from those teasing. But what would have Siddharth thought about this? Would he got any wrong ideas?

No God help me.. I was praying for the best and I was totally relieved when I saw that Siddharth was quite cool with it but I could sense some-sort of ackward silence streching between us.

I wanted to change that fact and so I started the conservation.

"So, Sid.. Oh, I mean can I call you Sid?" I asked him as I remembered that I just stupidely called him Sid.

"Oh, Sure Ri.." he replied with a smile but his nervousness was still visible under that mask of coolness. Hmm, atleast he's cool with me calling him by nickname.

"Hmm, Sid like why don't you make yourself comfortable? Feel at home. Like you can sit there." I gestured the chair at my study table. 

But to my total suprise he just sat down on my bed. More than sat I should have said plopped down on my bed.

I just stood there blinking while he said, "Why don't you give me a tour of your room. BTW, who's that guy in that photo." 

Uhh, an arrogant jerk!?! How dare he just like that become so cool. Smartass! Okay, Ria cool.. Cool down..

" Sure, sid. That's Raj my best friend. We met at a NGO service and from then on we become best friend. He presented me that photo with me and him on his birthday.. Ohh, Sid BTW you never know this fact that I have many friends of whom many belong to other gender and I totally hate possesive people. Just thought you should know it.." I told him trying my level-best not to show my temper but failed miserably toward the end.