13. Acceptance to Reality

So, this dedication is to Latika )2. Sorry traunt_deliah, this was your but last time you got hers. So, this time she gets yours. So, the score is equal, I suppose. Well, enjoy!! Please do give your suggestions as whether you like it or not!

Hey, by the way what say about the new book cover? Like it or not?

Comment, please. Constructive critism and suggestions are welcomed. Please feel free to register your thoughts. Well, I wanted to confess that this just the first draft. So, I just want to see as where this story travells. So, it's taking me quite sometime to put my thoughts to paper. I'm just not too comfortable with 1st person P.o.v. So, the second edition would be 3rd person, narrative style. If you want to know my style of writing then check out my new story, " Love Me, Love Me Not!" That's the style that I'd rewrite this story. But thanks for your support. Otherwise, I am sure that I would have given this story up well before starting it. I could atleast make it till here, thanks to you all. Love you all. Bye.

#@#@#@

                                                                    Chapter 13

                                                          Acceptance To Reality

Nivin's P.O.V:-

 Okay, so I got to admit that tonight was really just too eventful. I had learnt about Sid and Ria's relationship problems, learnt about Ria's state of mind and finally met a 25 year old freaking journalist who too shares the same state of Ria's mind. Now tell me, what the heck am I supposed to do? My brain got a lot of processing work to do. I have learnt many things and really there are many food for thoughts that I have had today.

I was confused, tired and overwhelming from all the events that happened. Yet that can never change the maundanity of life. Just as always, my shift eneded a few hours after I had finished my session with that journalist. I had packed my stuff and left home.

Home, ah really, till now the place that Sid and I shared back at Chennai was just a place to live. It was never home to us. No matter, how much we tried to help each other get over our homesickness, it knind of never worked out. But how can you really, expect it to work out when both had to work so hard at dead tiring shifts at the hospitals. Let me warn you being a Doctor, is nevre as fancy as it project itself to be. 

Of course, we Indians( Not just us but whole of worlds) is obssessed with Doctors. Doctors are placed in that intellectual type, they are honoured where ever they go and this honour that they recieve from the society makes every other person aspire to become one. Now, people have even started going to lengthens where a students who even strives to get a pass grade is enrolled in a medical college with the help of those hefty donations that he's asked to pay. No wonder that there's this prevelance of medical mishaps where Doctors have become not only money oriented but also inexperienced and lack of knowledge and sometimes ignorance making them to do things that may even cost the life of a patient. I know, that I must get myself to think on these lines and get myself to think on the problems that I have on hand.

I had my family placed here just as Sid had his. So, I just went in to meet my widowed mother, elder sister who had been married for a year now was situated next door, for the convience of taking care of his mother as he had earlier stayed away. He greeted his mother and sister who was there discussing about some recipe and left to his room immediately. If it had been some else day, he would have just sit around those two lively women to unwind my mind. But today, I just can't do that because my mind is overloaded to core. I have a set of serious thinking to percieve.