8. Trip Back Home

8

                                                           TRIP BACK HOME 

This chapter is dedicated to sur0205, the first commenter of last chapter. I hope to have many more people getting dedicated meaning that you comment first. Let the race begin and let's see who gets dedication for the next chapter.

( I'm so sorry @sur0205. There's some technical error for my side that I can't officially dedicate this story to your name. I promise to have it fixed it by tommorow!!)

Ria's  P.O.V.:-

"Anorexia Nervosa.. Bulimia  Nervosa.. Rumination Disorders.. Fictitious Disorders- acts as if he/she has an illness----- Wait!!! Ria please don't tell me that you're writing a research paper on Psychological Disorders. Because from what I can see it totally looks so." Nivin exclaimed who had been peeping through my shoulders to read the notes that I was jotting down up recently until he pulled the notes out of my hand to read what I've really written.

I frown a little and turned back to look at him whose face was currently hid by my notes sheets as he was reading it with a great interest. What I doubt is whether he can understand my scribbles that I choose to call my note. But he himself being a doctor it won't be very difficult to understand as these doctors are infamous for their scrawls.

" Your guess is pretty right, Nivin. But I am not planning on writing a research paper on that subject but I am just trying to understand the subject better through these research and notes." I told him but I doubted strongly as whether he heard me or not as he seemed to be more indulged in my notes.

He lowered my sheets and folded it while eyeing me with interest he said," The notes are just too basic and I feel your note-making skills are just too poor." I felt myself getting red with anger.

How the hell can he say that to me. I accept I am no great note-maker or masterate in psychology to have made a complex notes on the subject. If the subject had been literature than the thing is different and in respect to psychology all I know about is psycho-analysis of a fictitious character. No more or no less.

This is what I say when I hate the guts of guys who are smart, handsome and arrogant. Unfortunately,the guys who exasperate and make me fall for them at the same time.

I left a huge sigh which looked more or less like a hiss the sound which made Sid to turn to my side but he turned back to the road while returning his focuss to driving the car whilst I was still glaring at Nivin with all my might.

Nivin pushed his hand foward in a stop sign sort of way and said while sighing, " I never meant to offend you, okay?!? Fine, atleast tell me why are you researching on Psychological Disorders. Let me see if I can put my knowledge on this subject to any of your help."

I contemplated as to whether tell him or not. I ultimately gave up as Nivin is too nosy when it comes to me and my works. Afterall wasn't he the one who clearly pointed out in our first meeting stating,"Your eyes say something else." which was directed towards the conflict I had within myself as to follow this arranged marriage thing or not.

Had I listened to the subtle hint that Nivin gave me that day I would have never been in this mess of marriage where I'm not able to decide whether to believe Sid or not after that outrageous relevation of his past, failed relationship with Seema. (I've decided to go cool on the adjectives that I generally give to her.)