14. Get Well Soon, Nivin

So, this chapter is dedicated to Kanak for your sweet comment. Well, Latika 02 You deserve thsi being the first commenter but I thought it would be nice if someone else recieved the dedication. So, Kanak I found you comment really too encouraging that I wanted to publish the next chapter then and there. Well, it took me some time. Yet, here it is. Hope you all like it. Comment, Read and vote a lot more for faster updates like this! I need your suggestion because the story is totally taking a new direc tion that I never even thought would happen. Please tell me whether you like it or not? What would be better? If I need to add something more or less? Just tell me, I need to hear your thoughts.. Please.. 

#$#$#

                                                                                   14

                                                                             Get Well Soon, Nivin

Ria's P.o.v:-

So, Nivin had fainted once more before. Well that was years ago. But doctors had informed that it was due to a nervous breakdown. It just sounds to me like the doctor suffering from fever. Isn't Nivin a psychologist? Or was his breakdown because of his hectic, busy, profession. It was all that I could cover from everybody around. Why is no one telling me anything? I was just trying to know about Nivin's condition. But what else can I expect from panicked relatives and friend?

I just can't believe anything now. It all looks like a sick dream to me. It was just this evening that I met Nivin to whom I had confided my confusion and see here he is lying as a patient in the same hospital where he works as Doctor. I feel too bad for him. He really was a good guy even though he behaves like a heartless jerk at times. My heart bleeds for him. I was then surrounded by his relatives to who I like them as my own. Aunty who was weeping uncontrollably few minutes maybe hours before is sleeping on ny shoulders after my constant consoling. She really is a sweetheart. Didi is just as good as her. I just hope that wouldn't it had been better if I met them in ordinary conditions. Oh, even Nivin had promised me just this morning that he would take me to meet his mother one day. See here I was meeting his parents while he is lying there struggling for his life. I was chatting with his sister non stop who told me that this had happened before but he was well until now. Akash jiju her husband is a wonderful man. It turns out that he was the one who introduced my book to Nivin which like became Nivin's turning point in life. From his animated experience about him and Nivin reading my book and discussing it, I can only tell that he loved Nivin as his own brother. He was petrified by this illness that has overtaken Nivin as this is the first time he is witnessing Nivin undergo it. Throughout now, I could only get glimpses of Sid running in and out of the emergency ward. After he had trusted me to take care of Nivin's family, I met him again when he had come to ask Didi about something. Didi gave him something in return and after seeing that framed photo, I don't know why but Sid's expression weren't too good. He looked petrified, shocked and amused all at once. He was staring at that photo for sometime before he ran inside again. After that I haven't seen him. Presently Akash jiju has gone to the canteen to get us all coffee. Didi had just dosed off while I was too much awake because of the confusion of the situation that I was placed it. Life had never been so fast paced. Sid and I had just been married for three days for crying out loud. But within this short span of our marriage, too many things, revelations and comprehension has taken place. I am nothing but truly confused.

I always knew that there were more chances of this marriage to work. It's because I have always been a person who believes that communication is the only solution to any problem that we face. Sid too has always been like such a person. That's why so many things happened in so little days. We didn't prolong the outcome and fights as otherws would have. Instead we sat back and discussed and so we're now in a stage where we at least can understand each other as a friend.