17. I feel Like I must Run Into The Woods

I felt like I must concentrate on the dillemma that runs through Ria's head. So, go ahead read and understand the devolopement of her charcter.   

The video on your right is really awesome video of the song " Asai Mugam Marandhu poche". Such a soothing song that you can play while doing your works. What Ria sang would be quite similar to it. There are also a fusion versions available but I feel I like this version better, slow and melodic. But feel free to surf more and listen to the fusion versions too.    

                    Frogsistahs, thanks for your comment about my story and the character developements so far, so, yes, this dedication is for your!                                   

                                                                              17

                                     I FEEL LIKE i MUST RUN INTO THE WOODS

RIA’s P.O.V:-

       I tried to turn around, but something was stopping me to do so, which I can’t surely say as what? Annoyed that I had to break away from my sleep, I slightly placed my hands over the thing that had pinned me down to the matteress that I was sleeping in. I soon found that it was a firm hand that had pinned me down to bed.

Indeed it has been years since I slept in such position.

My eyes were refusing to open but my mind was wide awake by now and it had its own accord of working as went about thinking about the past when I had shared such position of sleep pattern.

As my family was a nuclear one with modern thinking, we all never minded sleeping all three together. From kid itself, my parents had got me comfortable with the idea of them cuddling or sharing their moments together. They made me think like well this is how parents are supposed to behave. So, I had no problem in sharing my bed with them and so did they.

We all love each other yet each one of us is so different in many ways, even in sleeping pattern. Mom isn’t much of a cuddler yet she expects me to atleast place a leg over hers which she says is a sort of self-assurance that her daughter is just next to her. Dad is a full-blown cuddler. He cuddles mom or me whoever is next to him and usually it used to be until me and dad had our worst fights and we separated in a way where we still care for each other but when together, anyone can see the cracks in our dad-daughter relationship. To say its awkward is an understatement. I, on the other hand as dad puts it a total roller. If I sleep on one corner the next morning you’ll find me in the other. There has been many times as a kid when I had fallen out of the bed.

A smile curved at the memory of the lovely days.

Maybe it’s dad cuddling me. Who knows he would have forgiven me finally!

Without really opening my eyes, my hand went to touch dad’s face expecting his one day old stubble. There was stubble in the face, but the face structure seemed much different. Not just face much the person next to me seems much different than dad.

Dad has these high cheekbones, long nose and long forehead and a pot-belly too. He is bit more muscular than the person next to me, who seems a little lean to me.

So, who could I possibly be cuddling with?

My eyes fluttered open in curiosity and widened in shock.

So, was I cuddling Sid so long?

Unintentionally, my body jumped out of his hold or should I say tried to. This movement of mine seems to have disturbed Sid, who seemed to be moving slightly. I stayed back in my place frozen praying that he won’t wake up, which thankfully he didn’t as he settled back to sleep or so did it look so.