12. Change in Self

I wanted to dedicate it to Latika02 but then noticed that new readers too must get their chance. So, this is for you, truant_deliah. Latika02 thanks, for your love and support till then and I hope many will join you( obviously to love and support me, duh!)

I know I did cheating because, Latika02 was first commenter but hope she forgives me for that. So, from now I want evrybody posting your thoughts out because if you post itself I'll give you a dedication in any of the chapter (where there's space). But this never means the first commenter tradition ends. Bcoz the tradition is still on. Please don't break it. ;)

                                                                         <3 <3 <3

                                                                  CHAPTER 12

                                                            CHANGE IN SELF

  Ria's P.O.V.:- 

I don't know what overcame me but I did what I did there.

The person that was just standing and watching the arrogant smirk that Seema adored and giving her back the best polite smile one could muster while continuing as though nothing that Seema had done had never happened. Now, if you had asked anyone who knew me well would pay thousands in bet that I would have perfectly behaved in the above given way.

But you know what, for the first time in life, I never behaved in a way that I would have been expected to do.

" Oh, my! You're Seema, right. You really look gorgeous darling. Sid had told me a lot about you dear. Now, come on give me a hug." When she just continued to stare me like I had grown two heads I continued, " Oh, darling! What? You'd only hug my husband while ignoring his wife. Come on, now that's nor fair!"

This time, I never even gave her the time to even come out of the daze that I had put her in. I just pulled her into a bone crushing hug that would have looked perfectly amiable to outside but only we knew what sort of venom I carried in the exchange. When I pulled away from her, her face expressed an expressionthat said you-didn't-do-what-you-actually-did-now. My expression too mirrored the same. Because I have never let my sarcasm to escape papers. I am renowned for my satirical writing. I also had a fact that I would never let anyone else to witness my sarcasm other than my family. You know, it was just that I was thought that it wasn't polite to actually be sarcastic and hurt people right on their face. But people like Seema are so incorrigble that they certainly deserve my sarcastic treatment.

 When I spoke again, my voice was totally dipping with sarcasm.

" Seema, I accept that Sid and I may not have been married in a very contemporary way by falling head over heels before marriage and then getting married and so. But still, our relationship still exists based on honesty and trust. Sid had already told me about your failed relationship and I perfectly trust him enough that all your stupid naïve acts aren't going to make me jealous. You know what, you look too desperate to me so my simple advice would be get a life. Whoops sorry should I say get a boyfriend a.k.a. fuck-buddy."

I smirked at her while her face was red with shock. I moved to Sid's side, hugged him, missed him lightly on cheecks before saying, " Sid I believe you too much for my own liking. Talk to her and clear the air before I hurt her more than necessary with my venomous words."

I told that a little loud for her to hear too.

I tried to move away from his side, that his hands caught hold of my wrist in a very demanding manner and my once-frozen-due-to-shock, asked, " Where do you think you are going? I need you, here, by my side!" The desperation in his voice couldn't be missed.