4. The Decision Is Finally Taken

4

                                               THE DECISION IS FINALLY TAKEN

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Okay, so before I start, I want to dedicate this chapter to "soldonut" who was the first ever commenter of this book. From, now on I'll dedicated the chapters to chapters to first voter and one who comments. This chapter is also dedicated to that soul that voted this chapter first.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Sid's P. O. V.:-

a week later....

I still silently ask myself as how fast has this week passed by. It looks as though I have met Ri only yesterday but still see here I'm knowing her for just a week and yet I feel as though I know her many births together. I'm still confused as how can a girl whom I have hardly known has made have these feelings that I have dreaded and avoided for years. Even what I felt for Seema is nothing as to what I feel for Ri. This fear to not to loss her to anyone else has run so deep in me that here I'm after considering my situation for days and night all together ready with a decision that can change my life all together.

I'm ready to loss my bachelor-hood for Ri. Yes, I'm ready to accept Ria as my wife. The feelings that I feel for her only makes me to cringe. I know that this girl has run deep into my skin. I'm happy that I have finally fallen in love with Ri.

Love. I decided it way back on our second date. The day when she looked like an angel in her simple jean and pink shirt while also that was the day when I learnt that this fragile looking girl isn't so fragile afterall. To be frank, her bold talk,confidence and straightforwardness only turned me on. I never knew that confident girls act as such a turn on to me. Seema too was confident but she's nothing when you compared her to me Ri. With each passing moment, I learnt the different shades of Ri. Wow, man my mind was reeling with the darkest of all fantasies when Ri claimed that she shares the same zodiac sign with the ever charming fictional character "Christian Grey" of Fifty shades of grey. Truly,Ria Rangarajan is one addictive mystery that I want to loose myself into. But the only thing that added up to my guilt was the fact that when she was so frank to me,I couldn't tell her the one thing that she deserves to know-SEEMA. But I have promised myself that she will get to know about it on our wedding night. It'll be her decision as she'd whether allow us to have the pleasure of wedding night or not. I know I must not loose her.. And this is the only way that I find to have her all for myself.

After I was done with all these thoughts,I went to the hall where I knew all my family members were seated fir the dinner and told them the one thing that they'd love to her. "I'm ready to marry Ria. Tell them soon."

As soon as I finished this line my family burst into loud cheers and bear hug by throwing me the looks saying I-know-you'd-end-up-doing-it and you-took-the right descion sort of ones. I just smiled at them happily.

Soon they called Ria and told her my descion. They made ne talk to her and her family. Finally,I'm happy that I took a descion that not only makes me happy but my whole family.

Ria's P.O.V.:-

My mind went blank as soon as I heard Sid's descion. The first thought that came to my mind was that"Is he drunk or mad?!?" God,why do I feel so, so, why don't I find a word to describe my feeling? I always thought I had a great vocabulary and yet see, here I'm not ven able to explain my current state of feelings. Can I say as being numb, blank, scared or confused?