THAT LIFE CHANGING MOMENT- Prologue

Thanks for liking this concept and being a wonderful support. This prologue is dedicated to you, for being such a wonderful person. Thanks armaanrose and enjoy!!

BTW the video in the right, is a video of Tamil song, where the heroine is a quite intelligent, cheery and happy teacher like Ria. So, I thought you might enjoy it. Please do play it and I'm sure you'd love that song, teacher and Ria also.

Ria's Point Of View:-

One fine day of my life......

“Let your next birthday come and you would be 24, Ria.” my mom shouted at me and continued after a small pause which she used to inhale a deep breath that she thought would calm her and it did, “Now come on, you are big enough to get married. I want to see you settled soon, dear.”

“Mom, no! Give me sometime, please. I'm not yet ready to settle I have so much to conquer.” I replied back through my clenched teeth irritated by the pressure that her mom is putting on me.

“Yeah, but you already have a very sucessful career---- Well--- it’s fine unless you don’t love someone. Do you?” asked my mom eyeing me with suspicion.

I hate it when people accuse me of fault that I'm not guilty of. Well, who doesn't? Wait, I don't say that loving or even seeing someone is a sin, but people like my mom just make that, that way.And the worst would be the case when I'm accused by my own mother who I believed till date had understood me, well enough.

“No. How many times do I need to tell you that I’m not in love.” I Yelled. I know that I'm losing my temper and I know this could lead to worst results.

 “Ok, fine. But why don’t you just let us to a search a match for you. By the way it might even take months or even years to find a perfect match. Please-“my mom tried to continue but only to be cut off by me.

 “Mom, I give in. Do whatever you want. Just leave me now. I need to go. I’m getting late for school.” I found myself saying. Now this is what'll happen when I lose my temper. I do things that backfire on me.

All I know is that my life will be doomed forever and ever.....

Well, you know that one second when you are over-frustrated ( I even wonder if there's a word so, but never mind that now I'm in a very bad mood) you give in to the constant pestering of someone and you feel that that was your life changing moment.

So, heck now the above was mine. I knew I had to reach my school on time and otherwise my principal would really lecture me for a good half-an hour about the importance of being punctual.

Uh, I'm just bored with that crap and I never intend to listen again. So, I quickly grabbed my purse, texts, notes and other stuff that I might require for school and quickly reach my Volkswagon Passat.

( Hey, I don't know why but I just developed a Volkswagon obssession recently, I mean eversince I was 15 I was dreaming of owning a Passat but then dad had brought us Vento as you know he said those same middle class crap that Vento was more than suffice for us and that would fit the budget as his bank only gave him that loan. BTW my dad is working in Indus bank, he was a Junior Vice-President then and now he's the President of the bank, all due credits to his work-alcholic nature. Okay, let's just Cut the Crap and get to the point. So, when my 1st novel "Living My Dreams" made a great success I brought my very own Passat and fulfilled my dream.)

Oh, BTW please don't get scared as why a 23 old woman needs to go to school. The fact is I, Miss. Ria Rangarajan as my school principal would prefer to refer me as is working as an English teacher for St. Patrick’s Higher Secondary school situated in Chennai, India (South).