18. The Value Of A Heart

Finally, there is a proper plot developement here. I'm really on cloud nine by positive reaction of you guys for my novel. It really feels good to follow your dreams, force your procastinating self to write, but more than that what is so good about all this, is your encouragement, support and love. I never even thought in my wildest dreams that this story would claim so much of popularity for itself. Whatever this story is, it's all because of you, readers. I know that I would told this many times but still wrapping this fact around my head that so many readers are interested in writings is really a big deal to do so.

    Yesterday, a lovely comment by DAReader5, had made my day. She had asked me if I'm ever planning to publish this book and if yes, she'd absolutely love to buy a paperback of this story. Really, comments as such caught me so off-guard. Yes, I do plan on publishing my works but not this one. But still after reading that comment, I was like why not? So, DAReader5, you really deserve this dedication to your name. You motivated me to the extent that I ditched reading my "American Literature" to write this for you, especially for you. Chessy, am I not?

         The next thing is, it really feels great to inform people like peers or elders that I've my novel published on such websites. Before I used to like , I want to be a writer and they were like then what? But now, I can proudly say that I've a novel published in a site as this and it's really recieving such rave reviews. Thanks to you all that now I can confidently stand for my dream, bcoz I just don't dream but also work towards achieving it. Now, as a reader of mine, I want you all to be like that. Never break in front of the pressure yet find and create a path for thyself. First get on the path of knowing THYSELF and slowing you'd get your destiny and be right on your path to success.

      I'd love to apologize to my readers for not being in contact for so long. First off all, college is the readon. Next if I need to be frank, that little voice behind my head is nagging me that if I publish something online it needs to be in its real best. So, that quest for perfection to such imperfectionist as me is truly a daunting task. It's almost going to be an year since I started this novel, yet to have come so far, is truly a great achievement for me. By the way, thanks for patiently listening to my rant like you, generally do. Need to get ready for celebrating my mom's b'day, yet here I am publishing my chapter for you all, because you know what, I <3 you all and yes by that I mean every one of that reader of mine. Adios, bye, Sayonara. Meet you soon with my new chapter or continuation...

                                                                                   18

                                                           THE VALUE OF A HEART

Raj’s P.O.V.:-

          I miss Ria, more than I ever thought!

I sighed again as I realised that my mind was once again back with it’s own ace. Presently, I was at my studio preparing the sketch list for the annual fashion show that we had in our Skishit camp and my mind was working in it’s own pace thinking, ‘ How great it’d have been if only Ria was here? She’d got the work done in minutes and here I was taking years together just to sketch this single portfolio.”

I had my flight to catch in a matter of hours, yet here I was sitting in my studio scratching my head thinking that ‘Had I to reach Bengaluru to meet Ria without a proper sketch list, she sure is to behead me alive.’

So, I had no else choice but to take all my baggages from my apartment that I shared with my parents and sibling (an elder brother, Mahesh), which weren’t many considering that all I had was a big suitcase that mainly is filled with the dresses that I designed to give Sid & his family as gift and a paper holder in which I would roll my sketch sheets into.  I had about four hours to flight which meant that I had to wrap my work within the two hours. My studio is nearly in the heart of the city, so it’d just be a matter of fifteen to half an hour drive to reach the airport. Mahesh has promised that he’d drop me to airport, so that means I can work till Mahesh drops in here.