The First Day

Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad so im not sure how good it will be. Im hoping that you will like it. Okay thats all from me, please read my first chapter and give my story a chance. Thank you :-)

Peyton's POV:

I can't contain my excitment, today is the day. One of the best days in my life. The first day of senior year. I'm a senior, this is kinda awesome, I've been waiting for the day I can be treated as an adult. I can't wait.

Well let me introduce myself, im Peyton Black, im 16 and im an only child. I live with my parents Marie and Steven Black in a little cottage just outside the town. I go to school at West Meadow High school and have exactly three best friends. Becca, Trinity and Sophia, they are like my sisters, we do everything together.

Currently im trying to figure out what to wear, its a bit cold outside so something warm. Eventually I chose a pair of tight denim jeans, a long sleeve purple top and some grey boots. Once I was dressed I headed down stairs to find the house empty as usual, my parents worked alot and were away on a business trip right now. I never really new what they did, just stayed out of their way.

Not wanting to be late I grabbed my bag, locked the house up and started my walk to school which took about 15 minutes. I put my music in and was off in my own little world.

Here we go.