I Wasn't Expecting That

He looked deeply into my eyes and slowly leaned in, I thought he was going to kiss me, but I was wrong. He bent down to my neck and inhaled my scent, growling at the sensation. Trailing his nose up the side of my neck he whispered in my ear "Mine" slightly kissing the lobe, I shuddered. I can't believe not even two seconds ago I wanted nothing to do with him and now I want his hands all over me.

Drake proceeded to kiss back down my neck occasionally nipping and sucking when he pleased, I was a quivering mess. If he didn't have his big, strong, warm arms wrapped tightly around my waist, I would be a puddle on the floor. He moulded his body with mine, I could feel everything...and I mean everything. Lets just say, huge. I moaned when he found a certain spot, he sucked and licked, until I was positive he was leaving a mark.

Changing sides he repeated the process, stopping when he reached my mark. Then with a new found vigour he attacked that spot, he licked and sucked and bit, I couldn't control the moans escaping my lips. He groaned when I moaned and bit my neck harder, but it didn't hurt, the pleasure was indescribable, I was gonna have a heart attack.

"All mine" he whispered, pulling back slightly he looked into my eyes, searching for something, I dont know what, but seemed satisfied with what he found. He leaned in again and this time kissed me, his lips felt amazing, little tingles spread throughout my body. I kissed him back with extreme passion causing him to let out a lustful growl. It made me want him more, I thread my fingers through his hair and pulled hard, he moaned, I pushed his head closer to mine, never wanting this moment to end.

I rubbed what I could against his body, the tingles turning to a burning flame, I wanted him, no...I needed him. I poured everything I felt into the kiss, but it wasn't enough, I needed more. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist, but Drake pulled away, removing my hands from his hair, he held me at arms length. I was confused, why did he stop? Was I a bad kisser? Did he not want me?

Drake looked me in the eyes, pure black and full of lust, closing them he inhaled the air around us. Then inhaled the air around me, finally coming to a conclusion in his head. He took a deep breath and his eyes returned to their normal colour, he took a step forward and brushed a peice of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.
"We need to stop" he spoke, so he didn't want me, " It's not that I don't want you, I don't want to take advantage of you", "Your not taking advantage of me, I want you" I said trying to convince him. "No, you dont understand, your not yourself at the moment"
he tried to vaguely explain to me "What?" I asked.

He sighed "Baby, you're in heat".