The Mating

He stalked towards me, like I was prey, taunting me, teasing me, he knew I wanted him. Crawling onto the bed, he settled himself between my legs, having them cradle his own. Pressing his pelvis to mine, I gasped, he began rolling his manhood into my privates, eliciting a moan from me.

I began to replicate his movement, raising my hips to meet his. His intense stare never leaving my own, enjoying the look of pure ecstasy on my face. The room was getting hot, too hot, I was burning, it was a good burn, a burn of passion. I could feel my peak coming, the knot that had formed in my stomach was about to burst, but before I could, he stopped at got off the bed. I frowned. He smiled...wtf?

He scanned my body, taking in every cure, every imperfection and licked his lips. The look on his face was one of hunger. I took the chance to scan my mate, god damn I got lucky, even with clothes in, he was a wonderful site. I heard him growl or was it a groan, could have been a mixture of the two. All of a sudden things seemed to be moving to slow for him as he hurriedly removed his shirt, belt and pants, leaving him in his briefs. He came over to me and began to rip my dress, my beautiful yellow, in half. I shreaked, "Don't worry baby, I'll get you another one" with that off came the rest of the dress. Along with my bra and panties.

Once again he stopped and just gazed upon me, I spoke this time "Will you stop teasing me and give me what I want" he smiled and took of his briefs. Holy shit, how the hell was that going to fit in me. I barely had time to ask when I was pounced on by Drake, looked liked someone was as eager as me. He positioned himself at my entrance and looked into my eyes, for silent permission to continue. I nodded holding onto his shoulders, he lent down and kissed my lips softly, before slowly sinking into me, the pain was excruciating. I kept reminding myself it would get better, it will feel better. He slowly eased in out in out until all I could feel was pure bliss. I was a moaning mess, gripping anything I could find, Drake groaned and moaned, his face screwed up so tight he looked like he was in pain, then it clicked. He was holding back for me, he didn't want to hurt me. My love for him grew at that moment, but I wanted him to enjoy it too.

I began to raise my hips, meeting his thrust for thrust. That set him off because he picked up speed, quiet growls escaping his lips. He hit a spot that made my toes curl, I screamed, oh wow, who knew it would feel this good. He responded to my actions by leaning back and taking me with him. I was now perched on his lap, he had his knees bent, my legs were wrapped around his hips. He put one hand in my hair, tangling it around his fingers and the other around my waist.

He began to lift me up down up down at an extraordinary pace, I was in heaven. I threw my head back, and moaned and moaned. The knot in my stomach began again but this time it a
was larger, stronger. It was going to destroy me. He seemed to notice because he hit that spot once more and I saw stars, a few more thrusts after that and so did Drake. Both of us reaching our peaks.

Our breathing was laboured as we tried to calm down. I was currently laying on Drake's chest as he strocked my hair. I was beginning to get tired, Drake noticed this too as he pulled the covers over us as we both drifted off to sleep.

Completed.