Heat Day 2

I woke up covered it sweat and screaming in pain, it felt like my body was going to burst into flames. I reached my hand out searching for Drake but he wasn't there, why did he leave me? The pain was getting worse, my screaming was getting louder and I felt like I was dying. I wanted to be touched, I needed to be touched, I was dying for something. My body was throbbing and I didn't have any other choice.

I removed my clothes, that helped for about 2 seconds, I gritted my teeth to stop my cries. God were the hell is he!?!? As if I had called for him Drake burst through the bedroom door to find me naked on his bed. His eyes instantly went pure black and and animalistic growl escaped his chest, he took his time stalking towards me like I was prey. The look in his eyes should have frightened me, but it didn't, I wanted him.

He pounced on me, straddling my waist, pinning my hands to the bed. He licked his lips and I licked mine, he watched the slow swipe of my tongue and couldn't seem to help himself. He lent down and flicked my bottom lip with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth, giving a small bite and tug before letting in bounce back into place.

He sat back and observed my body, his intense eyes taking in everything, stopping when he reached my chest, with a groan he bent down and took an aching nipple into his warm soft lips, but his actions were far from gentle. He bit my nipple causing me to cry out, he sucked and licked and bit until I was a moaning mess.

He kissed his way up my neck and across my jaw until his lips found mine. He kissed me with so much passion it made my toes curl, while I was distracted I didn't realise he had parted my legs and brought my knees up so they were resting against his hips. He lent of me and I felt him press his hips into mine. I groan. Fuck that feels good. He began to grind his hips into mine, getting rougher and rougher. Harder and harder. Something was happening, I felt a warm sensation in my stomach, it was clenching ad throbbing. Then it released and I fell into a pleasent oblivion, I was on cloud nine.

I sighed and drake got off me, laying beside me he pulled the covers over me and him. He cradled me to his chest and I closed my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful sleep once again.