Baby!??!?!

We arrived at the pack doctor, me completely calm and Drake freaking out, he was gonna faint if he didn't breathe soon. I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his faced towards me and whispered it's gonna be okay and with a weak smile we walked through the doors of the waiting room and went up to the front desk. I sat down and watched Drake approach the lady behind the desk, the nice old woman told us to have a seat and she will call upon the doctor right away.

I gripped Drakes hand as tight as I can feeling the nerves starting to creep up, I felt scared and excited all at once, I didn't know what to do or think if I was pregnant. Would we be good parents? Would I be a good mother? Will my baby love me? With all these questions running through my mind, I didn't even see the pack doctor approaching us.

"Alpha, Luna, how may I help you today?" David the pack doctor asked, " We would like a pregnancy test taken" Drake asked, David smiled so wide I thought his jaw would break, nodding his head repeatedly he practically dragged us towards his office and shoved a small plastic cup in my face and told me to pee in it.

Slightly nervous I did so on my own, despite Drakes protests and brought it back to the doctor for testing, which he did. We were sent back out to the waiting area and told to wait 5 minutes for the results, so we did and sure enough five minutes later David came out with the results.

" Congratulations Alpha and Luna, your pregnant"

Those words sent me into a state of shock, of course I expected it but was still shocked when it actually occurred. I was pregnant with my mates pup and I couldn't be happier, glancing over to my mate I was surprised to see tears in his eyes, some escaping and trickling down his face, this caused my own to start falling and soon enough we were both a blubbering mess attempting to get ourselves back home.

Once we reached Drakes house we both collapsed onto the couch out of sheer exhaustion and just smiled towards each other whispering the words I love you about a thousand times until we both fell asleep in each others arms, excited for what tomorrow will bring.