Holy Zeus

My walk to school was short lived, ariving about 10 minutes before the warning bell. I walked in through the front gate and met up with my friends, immediately bringing a smile to my face.

"Hey guys" I said as I approached them, they mumbled 'hello' in unison and at that moment I knew something was bothering them.

"Okay, what is it?" getting straight to the point, "Nothing important" Becca replied with a fake smile on her face, knowing I can see right through that she sighed "We have a guy arriving today, a not very nice guy might I add" with a scowl on her face she walked away. Okay that was weird " Anybody wanna tell me whats going on?". I looked at them waiting for an answer, Trinity spoke up " His name is Drake Silver, hes a year older than us and he has a heart of stone, hence the fact hes not very nice".

I froze for a moment, that name it did something to me, like a shiver down my spine. I didn't know what to think of it, so I just brushed it off. Sophia was being awfully quiet, so I asked her whats wrong, no reply. Okay then, without a word said Trinity, Sophia and I walked through the front doors of the school and found Becca leaning against my locker.

"You okay?" I asked, she shrugged and gave me a slight smile, good enough for me. I opened my locker and got my books out just as the bell went, rushing off to class not wanting to be late, I got there just before the teacher arrived. I sat down at my desk and waited, occasionally drifting of into space. Two minutes later Mr Smith arrived, Imy English teacher same as last year, he was my favorite teacher and English was my favourite subject.

"Good Morning Class" Mr Smith greeted us, mornins were murmered throughout the class, just as he was about to speak the door swung open catching everyones attention. I looked over and my breath caught in my throat, my whole world stopped.

"Nice to see you could join us, class I would like you to meet our new student... Drake silver". As soon as those words left Mr Smith's mouth Drakes eyes scanned the room and locked on mine.

Then I passed out.