My Life Just Got Weird

Waking up to sparks flowing throughout my body was the best feeling I've ever had. Wait? Sparks, that caused me to be alert and realise there was an arm wrapped around my stomach, turning over being careful not to wake whoever it was sleeping next to me, I tried to get a look at their face. I froze, he was sleeping next to me, with his arms around me and soft snores coming from his mouth. Drake Silver, I slept with Drake Silver, please god let me have clothes on, looking under the covers I find im in a pair of mens boxers and a way oversized t-shirt. At least im in clothes, that meant we didn't "sleep together" but we slept together, okay way to much thinking in the morning.

I had to pee, great timing I know, so with the utmost care I somehow removed his arms and slipped out of the bed. Taking my chances and choosing the only door in the room, I came across the bathroom...wow, it was bigger than my entire house, a huge spa bath in the corner,two sinks, a shower, two seperate toilets and a chandelier on the roof. Fuck me. After doing my business I decided to check my appearance, hairs a mess, drool on the corner of my mouth and a bite mark on my neck. Okay back the fuck up, bite mark on my friggen neck, hell no.

I need to wake him, find out what the hell happened, so I did the only thing I could do. I pushed him off the bed, hearing a oomph and a groan I assumed he was awake. "What. The. Hell. Was. That. For?!?!?" Drake growled out to me, "You bit me you jerk!!" I screamed at him " Yeah, so?" was his brilliant reply. Was this a joke to him, one thing you dont know about me is I have a temper, sometimes, this was one of those times.

"Start talking, or im gonna rip your balls off and shove them up your ass" I spoke quielty, trying to frighten him. To my surprise it worked, he sat me down and told me the most fucked up thing I have ever heard.

"I'm a werewolf"

I laughed, I laughed so friggen hard, only stopping when the look on his face showed he wasnt joking. "Your serious" I stated, yes was his reply, so I told him to prove it. He took my hand, dragged me outside, stripped and all I saw was he was once a man and know hes a wolf, the same wolf that bit me. He was telling truth.

The question now was what did he want from me?