Final Day of Heat

Drake told me my heat would be over today, I was thrilled, it was starting to become a pain in my ass. Im currently laying in Drakes bed, day three of laying in Drakes bed...Oh Crap! My parent's, I completely forgot, why haven't the tried to contact me, aren't they worried? Don't they want to know where I am? Or if im friggen alive!?

While im having my little silent argument with myself Drakes comes up with a huge tray of food, oh my god, I haven't eaten in forever. He set the tray down on the bed and I got a good look at what was on it, okay, I think I'm having breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert all at once. On the tray there was a plate if eggs, bacon and toast, a plate with a ham salad sandwhich, another with chicken and vegetables and a small plate with a slice of cake. How the fuck am I supposed to eat all that? "Don't worry, I made all this for both of us, your not the only one who hasn't eaten anything" Drake said, answering my silent question. Oh right, I blushed and sat up automatically digging in.

Holy mother of all there is, this man can cook, I think I ate more than him by accident, or maybe he let me, I don't know. I finished and fell back on the bed, I was overly full. Drake grinned and removed the tray from the bed setting it on the floor, he crawled to the other side of the bed and layed next to me. He placed a hand on my stomach and was rubbing in small circles, it was nice, soothing, comforting.

I was drifting off to sleep, but Drake's words stopped me, "We were supposed to mate, that was how it was supposed to work". Mate, I know what mate means, but what? "Then why didn't we?" I asked genuinely confused, "Your not ready for what I would've given you" he said looking intensely in my eyes. Oh right, I blushed yet again and buried my face in his chest, he laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"Get some sleep, I'll stay with you" he said "What about the whole Alpha stuff" I said whilst yawning. "Your the most important thing right now, im not leaving you" he ended our conversation in that note and I did what I was told. Tommorow no more heat, maybe then I can know where I fit in all of this. What will I be to the pack?