Chapter 1

The music is called The Sealed Kingdom by Adrian von Ziegler. Please give the credits to all the people who came up with the music. I didn't make any of them. So give the credits to who made the music.

                                                                                        ***

Aesiron, July 10, 2167

A serial killer is on the loose. It was the same one, he was killing a lot of people. No one knew who it was and why was he doing it but he was after something. 

"Today's July 10,2167 this has been going for the last 3 days hasn't it." Akio spoke.

"Lord Akio your father wishes to speak with you, you have 10 minutes to get ready my Lord." the Butler spoke.

"I will be down there, you may go, Eric." Akio spoke.

"As you wish my Lord." Eric spoke.

Akio got up and started to go towards his room. The maids were waiting for him. They laid out his school uniform and went outside. He got changed into his uniform. It was rich and fancy. The school uniform had a blazer, vest, shirt, pants and polished shoes. They were all in different colors depending on the type of knight you are, I am a Luminous Knight so I wear a Black color uniform. 

There was a knock on his door of my part of the house.

"Come in." Akio spoke.

Akio went to check the door but there was no one around. He wondered who knocked on his door.

"Be quiet and come with me, you filthy little rich boy." Akio had never heard this voice

Akio turned around quickly and got his Sword. He pointed the Sword at the unknown person.

"Who are you?" Akio asked.

"You will know about that soon enough." Akio was sure that it was a boy, he came towards him.

The unknown person put him to sleep so he wouldn't make a fuss. He took Akio where no one can find him. 

A few hours later Akio woke up. He looked around and saw that there were a lot of people. He wondered who they were. They were all wearing hoods so their faces couldn't be seen.

"Who are you people?" Akio asked.

"You're Akio right, it is a pleasure to meet you." The guy with a blue chain spoke.

"How do you know my name?" Akio asked.

"We have done a lot of research about you." The guy with the white chain replied.

"But you still haven't told me who you are." Akio spoke.

"We are The Reapers." the guy with the white chain answered.

"Mind telling me your names." Akio asked.

There were 12 of them they took off their hoods. Now he remembered who they were, the world's most lethal killers.

"I am Ryoichi, the leader and I have White chain to show that." Ryoichi answered.

"I am Tatsuya, the vice-leader I have Blue chain to show that." Tatsuya added.

"The others are Wolf, Luna, Alena, Rex, Sun and the rest don't mention their names." Ryoichi spoke.

"So what so you want with me." Akio spoke.

"We want you to join us." Ryoichi answered.

 ***

NOTICE!!!!

FOLLOW

READ 

COMMENT 

VOTE.