Chapter 18

This music is called Heart of fire by BrunuhVille. Please give the credits to BrunuhVille.

***

"Akio I don't know how to answer that question." Yoshito answered.

"Forget it, just get out of my room and go back home." Akio ordered.

"Fine we will leave you and the others alone." Yoshito answered.

"Akio I want you to remember this if you ever decide to come back home, we are more than happy to have you back. Even if you want to leave that will be fine with me and your mother. That's all I wanted to say to you." Yoshito added.

Yoshito, Tatsuya, and Ryoichi left and headed off on their own. They knew that this had to come to an end. Yoshito invited Tatsuya, and Ryoichi to come to his house before the battle would start. Yoshito knew that Akio was not their child, he was found by them. Aiya and Yoshito never found out who his parents were. Akio was the only one not an actual part of their family.

"Akio are you a part of their family or not." Atlas asked.

"I don't know, but they treated me like I was one of them." Akio answered.

"Akio are you okay with the situation being like this." Akira asked.

"Yeah, we will pull through somehow." Akio answered.

"He's right we have to pull through the situation." Hikaru agreed.

"So what's the plan." Ayane asked.

They looked back and saw that Ayane, Aika, Aiko, and Elena were there, standing next to the door.

"Ayane, you heard everything right." Akio asked.

"Yeah pretty much, your father told us about most of it." Ayane answered.

"So how much did you already know." Akira asked.

"We could see Ren, Atlas, and Chris." Aika answered.

"That's right,but you really should have told us what was going on." Elena spoke.

"Sorry but since we couldn't see any traces of you being a Shadow Knight, so we decided not to tell you guys about this." Haruki replied.

"Oh yeah about that, we covered the traces so you guys wouldn't suspect us." Aiko spoke.

"So you guys are already Shadow Knights." Akio asked.

"Yeah, we got to do something about this." Ayane answered.

"She's right we have to do something about this or we will lose the trust of our parents." Haruki spoke.

Akio knew they had to do something but none of them had a plan. Akio knew that he had to take it up to himself to come up with a plan. 

"Guys listen, I know that I can come up with a plan so go back to your rooms for now and we will meet back in the morning, here in my room. I will come up with a plan by morning." Akio spoke.

"Sure thing, we will also help by coming up with our own plans and then decide which one best fits the situation." Akira added.

"Yeah, we will do that." The rest of them spoke will unison.

Akio was alone with Atlas, Ren, and Chris. They had to come up with a plan. They were working on that the second Akira and the others left. Akio wondered what was happening at his house.

                                                                                         ***

"Yoshito what are you going to do about your son and his friends." Ryoichi asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Yoshito spoke.

"You have a plan for getting them back to normal." Tatsuya asked.

"Uh... Something little better than that, but before we get to the plan, I want to tell you something." Yoshito replied.

***

Follow

Read

Comment

Vote

The music might be a little off so please ignore that other than that I think you might enjoy this book.