Chapter 4

The music is called Heart of Courage by Two Steps From hell. I just thought that this is a touching song too with my Chapter 4.

                                              ***

School was starting again. July 10th to April 14th.

"Eric come we have to go now." Akio ordered.

"But my Lord you must go see your father, just to check his condition." Eric spoke.

"Right but I just don't have the courage to see him." Akio answered.

"Not after what he did to me." Akio added.

"He did it for your safety my Lord." Eric replied.

"Fine I will go see him right away." Akio answered.

"Wise choice my Lord." Eric answered.

                                                                                        ***

Akio knocked on his father's door. The maids went to the door and welcomed Akio inside.

"Can we be alone for a while." Akio ordered.

The maids went out of the door, they didn't say anything. Akio went to his father. He was standing beside him.

"Akio is that you." Yoshito asked.

"Yes father it is me." Akio answered

"I just want to say I am glad to see that you are doing fine." Yoshito spoke.

Akio was staring at his hands. He knew that he didn't deserve to live. Not after what he has done to his father. But it was wrong, he was living to get revenge for his father.

"Father I am going to get The Reapers to pay for what they did to you." Akio replied after a while.

"They are not going to be easy to track down." Yoshito added.

"I will manage somehow." Akio replied.

"But for now just, get some rest for me at least." Akio added.

"Okay, it is just for you." Yoshito finally acknowledged him as his son.

Akio smiled and went out of the door. He told the maids to come back to his father's room.

"Eric we have to go now." Akio summoned him out. 

Eric was a Knight helper. Eric was also able to help not just in day to day things but in battle too.

"Yes we shall I shall tell the drivers to get the car." Eric answered.

The car was ready. Eric and Akio discussed his father's condition. But that wasn't the only thing he wanted to talk about The Reapers too.

"Eric listen about The Reapers...." Akio drifted off.

"What about them my Lord?" Eric questioned.

"Do you think that we can manage to defeat the Shadow Knights and their Servants?" Akio asked.

"It depends on what you are thinking my Lord." Eric answered.

They continued their discussion. They looked outside to see that they arrived at Knights Academy.

"Eric you may go back now." Akio spoke.

"As you wish my Lord." Eric answered.

"Look there he is." Akira spoke.

"Akio you're back we were so worried because you didn't come yesterday." Haruki added.

"Yeah seriously what happened yesterday." Hikaru agreed.

"Guys calm down nothing much happened to me." Akio lied to them.

"Well we are just happy that you're alright." Akira replied.

"Now let's go inside to check out the dorm list." Haruki added.

"Yeah, let's go." Akio agreed.

They were a group of four boys. They were all rich and good looking. They were called Heroes of Mystic.