Chapter 14

This music is called Forevermore by BrunuhVille. Please give credits to BrunuhVille.

***

Akio got into the Limo and headed for Knights Academy. Akio knew that his father won't be coming back to take him home not until the end of the year. He had a lot that he could do in that time. He had arrived at Knights Academy only to hope that he doesn't get run over by people.

"Akio what happened yesterday." Akira asked him suddenly as he got out of the car.

"Yeah Akio why was your father angry with you." Haruki agreed with Akira.

"Akio tell us what's going on." Hikaru added.

"Guys calm down, but tell us what's going Akio." Ayane asked.

"Yeah you have to tell us what's going on." Dorthy agreed.

They were all shouting questions at him that he just wanted to yell at them. 

"Look you guys my dad was angry with me because of what I did yesterday, since over the phone conversation he told me not to do anything about what was going on with you guys." Akio answered.

"Is that so?" Ayane asked.

"Yeah, that's all there is." Akio answered.

"That's not all you're hiding something from us Akio." Ayane spoke.

"What's there to hide?" Akio questioned.

"Akio she's right there is something that you are hiding." Akira agreed with Ayane.

"There something different about you too." Haruki asked.

"I can feel it, something about you is different." Dorthy agreed.

"Fine I will explain everything but we can't do it here, come with me to my room." Akio spoke.

"Alright." They all spoke in unison.

Akio never knew how it got to this in the first place. On the way to his room, they were looking at like he was a dangerous person. They reached his room and went inside.

"So now can you explain it to us." Akira spoke.

"Yeah, I think it's best if I tell you in the simplest form." Akio answered.

"What do you mean by that?" Ayane asked.

"I want you to see for yourself." Akio answered.

"What's there to see?" Haruki asked.

"This is what I have been meaning to show you, I am a Shadow Knight." Akio answered.

They all looked at what he showed them. He was wearing Shadow Knight armor. They looked at him like he was in full control of the power. 

Even Akio didn't know if he was in full control or was it just temporary. Akio could see that they were ready to fight if he was to be a threat to them. He wanted to tell them everything and about Ren. But he knew that if he could sell out anyone it was his friends and families instead of Ren. Akio knew that they would be angry if he told them that he would sell them out. But he also knew that he was never going to do that even if he became in full control of the power. 

Ren was his guide and learning about his powers and what they could do. Akio knew that Ren would be surprised if he told him that he thought of him as a true father. But still, he had to tell Ren everything he knew and was he his true father. He was getting this feeling that his sister is a Shadow Knight. Was his entire family full of Shadow Knights. So many questions Akio knew that Ren would only answer a few, so he had to pick wisely. 

Akio looked at his friends and Dorthy looked like she was about to throw him out of the window, but she calmed herself down.

"Akio why did you hide it from us." Dorthy asked.

"I didn't I just found out yesterday." Akio replied.

"Did you tell your father and mother yet?" Hikaru questioned.

"No, I haven't it's best if they don't know yet." Akio replied.