Chapter 3

This music is called Isolation by Lucas King. Give the credits to Lucas King. It is a original piece.

                                                                        ***

"My boy, how close were they from finishing the chant." Yoshito asked.

"They were actually getting to the end of the ritual." Akio answered.

"Aiya I am afraid I will have to ask you to leave this room at once." Yoshito ordered.

"I understand, you must do what you need to do." Aiya answered.

Aiya understood, but Akio didn't he looked confused. He didn't know any more than the fact that the Shadow Knights were bad and their magic skills. That was all he knew. What was his father going to do?

"Father, what's going on?" Akio asked.

Yoshito didn't say anything but he took him down to a room, where no one was allowed.

"You, my boy are Shadow Cursed." Yoshito spoke after a while.

"What do you mean by Shadow Cursed?" Akio asked.

"The Reapers were chanting or I should say making you into a Shadow Knight, but they failed to do so, but you still have some of the Shadow Knights powers in this case you are Shadow Cursed." Yoshito answered.

They kept walking until they reached The Wall of Mystery. It was a doorway to another place, they depended on their master and their desire. 

"Father where are you going to take us, that's The Wall of Mystery." Akio spoke. 

Yoshito behind him and saw that Akio was trying to run away but it was impossible. He had guards behind them. Akio never realized it. Akio was even more scared now, and his eyes started to swell up with water. Yoshito knew that he was about to cry. He couldn't afford to have him cry, not at this place. 

"Akio listen to me, you are going to be fine, we are not taking you to a dangerous place." Yoshito spoke.

Akio was not always the type to cry, but Yoshito knew that what happened in the morning must have affected him a lot.

                                                                                         *** 

They were in the Chamber. Akio was the first one to step inside. Yoshito followed after him. The guards stayed back and protected the wall.

"Akio can you please stay still." Yoshito spoke.

"I am sorry but I just can't help it." Akio replied.

"I need you stay still if you want to be normal again, I can keep the power under control." Yoshito spoke.

Akio agreed and told his father to continue. The chant isn't anything normal, it causes a lot of pain. Akio was screaming, his father wasn't going to stop just because he was screaming. 

1 hour later they were finished with the chant. Akio was starting to calm down. He got up and started heading for the mirror that was on the wall. He looked at the mark on his chest that ran all the way up to his neck.

"Father this is, you didn't use that did you." Akio asked.

"I am sorry but that was the only way." Yoshito answered.

"You used too much magic just for me." Akio spoke.

Akio was waiting for an answer but there was none. Akio was worried. He turned around and saw that his father was on the floor. He used too much of his magic. 

"Seriously you didn't have to use Shadow Sealing, but I am glad you did that just for me." Akio told him.

He grabbed his father and started going for the wall. He was grateful that he had Yoshito as his father. They were outside the guards turned around. They bowed at the two of them.

"Take my father up to his room." Akio ordered.

"At once my lord." One of the Guards spoke.