Chapter 19

This music is called Dreamwalker by J.T. Peterson. Please give credits to J.T. Peterson.

***

"What is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Ryoichi asked. 

"I want to tell you a little something about my son, Akio." Yoshito answered.

"What about him?" Tatsuya asked.

"Well... He isn't really my son. We just happen to have found him on our doorsteps by coincidence." Yoshito answered.

"Does he know about this?" Tatsuya asked.

"I think he would have figured it out by now." Ryoichi added.

"That's right. My daughter was only one year old when we found him. We decided to leave the baby somewhere else, until we found a mark on his right arm." Yoshito continued.

"So you decided to take him in after that, you knew if someone else found out about that they would probably have killed him." Ryoichi added.

Yoshito knew that it was best if they looked at the picture of him as a baby. They could see the mark that was on his right arm. Yoshito also knew that all his friends were just like him, abandoned, by their true parents. Yoshito took out the picture and handed it over to Ryoichi and Tatsuya to look at his right arm.

"Is this what I think it is?" Ryoichi asked.

"Yeah, it is the mark of a true blood Shadow Knight." Yoshito answered.

"Do his friends have them too?" Tatsuya asked.

"They all have the mark." Yoshito replied.

"This is bad, we have to find a way to stop this or this world will come to an end." Ryoichi added.

"Yeah, but I don't think they realized that they are true Shadow Knight, to begin with." Yoshito spoke.

"If they didn't then that's a good sign we can still do something about this." Ryoichi replied.

"I bet they don't want to get away from their families, but they have no choice now since they became Shadow Knights and now they are forced to live away from their families." Tatsuya added.

"Yeah, it's true, I could see it in their eyes when they came into the room." Yoshito spoke.

"I feel sorry for them, we have to find a way to turn them back to normal." Ryoichi added.

"How do we change them back?" Tatsuya pointed out.

"There hasn't been a spell that can change a person from one section of Knight to another." Tatsuya added.

"He's right, so any ideas on what we can do to at least control the powers." Yoshito spoke.

"How about putting a seal on them?" Tatsuya answered.

"It would only last for a certain amount of time, though." Ryoichi pointed out.

They continued the discussion and came up with a plan in the end. Yoshito knew that could not do anything with them now, they were already too late. Akio and his friends were already         full -fledged Shadow Knights.

"I have an idea we should let them go, there no point in chasing after them to turn them back to normal." Yoshito spoke.

"You're right, we can just let them go besides they were never really our concern, to begin with, right." Ryoichi added.

"Let's leave it there, well we got to go now. Yoshito we will see you again, when the time is right." Tatsuya spoke and they left.

Yoshito knew he did the right thing by letting Akio and his friends be who they are.

                                                                             ***

"Akio what are you going to tell them." Ren asked.

"I came up with one plan which might work." Akio spoke.

"What is it?" Atlas asked.

"We have to leave the city at least, let alone cross the entire Realm." Akio answered.

"Akio you're right, you have to leave the city and you have to leave now." Akio knew this voice.

Akio turned around and saw his father standing next to the door.