Chapter 15

This music is called Spirit Of The Wild by BrunuhVille. Please give credits to BrunuhVille.

***

"They are your parents they have the right to know." Hikaru spoke.

"But it doesn't feel right, I feel that they aren't my real family." Akio replied.

"Akio how could you say that about your family." Dorthy asked.

"Listen to me, I just don't feel like that it's the right time to tell them about this." Akio answered.

"But if you want to tell them about this then be my guest, they probably won't believe you, unless I say it too." Akio added.

"Akio you know even if you did turn into a Shadow Knight, we would still respect you for who you are." Akira spoke.

"You're saying that you wouldn't leave me alone even if I am different." Akio asked.

"Akio you know that we are like brothers." Hikaru answered.

"That's right if you were gone then what would happen to us." Haruki added.

"What would happen to Heroes of Mystic?" Akira questioned Akio.

"I don't know but I think we need to have a talk alone, just us four." Akio spoke.

Akio looked at Ayane and Dorthy, they both knew that he wanted them to go to the classes. They left his room and went to their classes but they looked concerned about him and the others. They knew that this was their part to think about. They went without looking back.

"Great now that they are gone we can talk." Akio spoke.

"What do you want to talk about?" Hikaru asked.

"I want to talk more about Shadow Knights and some information about this." Akio answered.

"We will listen, I think it might be helpful to all of us." Haruki spoke.

"So what do you have in store for us." Akira asked.

"It's clear now, you can come out." Akio spoke.

"Akio who are you talking to." Hikaru asked.

"There you are, guys turn around." Akio replied.

"Who is that?" Akira asked.

"That's Ren and who is the other one. Ren who is that." Akio spoke in a confused voice.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you that I had two friends. This is Chris a Shadow Knight just like me." Ren replied.

"Shadow Knight you mean that you are actually one of them." Akira spoke in surprise.

"I imagined you guys to be scarier and stuff like that but instead, you look like a normal Knight." Hikaru added.

"Yeah I guess it's up to people how they think of us. And you guys have a future too, but what will it be for you three. A life as Shadow Knight or a life as Luminous Knight. It's your pick, since it's your future." Ren answered.

"We want to live our life with our brother even if that means becoming a Shadow Knight." Akira spoke.

"Akira, Hikaru, and Haruki you guys are the best." Akio replied.

"Well you are our brother and we always thought of you that way. You did the same thing for us right." Haruki added.

"Of course, I did think of you guys as my brothers." Akio spoke.

Ren and Chris looked at them and saw that these guys had a future and a bright one. They could be wrong if people don't take them the right way. These guys being brothers reminded Ren of his childhood. He had brothers with him. There were six of them in total but then only three stayed together in the end. Ren, Chris and Atlas are brothers, the other three just decided to leave them behind.

"You know they remind me of our childhood." Ren spoke.

"Well that's was bound to happen one day, they knew that we were a danger to them that's why they left us." Chris replied.

"Yeah I wonder what they are doing right now." Ren spoke.