Chapter 6

The music is called Battle of Gods by Ralpi Composer. Please give the credits to Ralpi Composer.

                                ***

"We are going to the Museum of Shadow Knights remember." Akira reminded Akio

"No, I still do not remember." Akio replied.

They all found it very unusual that Akio would forget something so little. They were getting on the Limos that were waiting outside the school to take them the museum. Akio, Akira, Hikaru, and Hikaru got onto the same Limo, so they can talk with Akio. They were silent for the first few minutes.

"Akio are you fine." Haruki asked.

"Akio you have to tell us what is going on." Hikaru added.

"Eric come before me." Akio ordered.

The others seemed to be confused why Akio was calling out Eric. But he didn't appear. Akio knew what was going on now. It wasn't the trip that was wrong, he had heard of the trip and it's reasons. But there was the fancy Limo rides where you get to pick the group you want to seat with now that's wrong.

"Hey, driver what's your name and who are you." Akio asked. He knew it was the wrong thing to do but he had a feeling that the driver might be a Shadow Knight's servant.

"I am Ambrose and I am just a mere driver." Ambrose answered.

"Akio that wasn't nice of you to do that, I mean you never ask another person's name and who they are you never do." Akira spoke.

"It wasn't alright but what's done is done." Haruki added.

"No something is not right here, not about the trip but the rides and who we get to pick to sit with." Akio spoke.

"What do you mean?" Hikaru asked.

"That driver is no ordinary driver he is a Shadow Knight's servant." Akio answered.

"There is no way that can be true." Akira spoke.

Ambrose became aware of the situation and he must take action soon or he will be done for. He couldn't think that it was going to stop them from killing him. He knew that they were well trained.

"Guys let's not jump to conclusions." Hikaru spoke.

"Then what do you suggest we do." Akio asked.

None of them answered. The driver took them to another location not far from Aesiron. They were all in caution mode. Akio was aware of what was going on. The others weren't. Akio had to put an end to this.

"What's going on Akio?" Hikaru asked.

"I think Akio was right about him being a Shadow Knight's servant." Akira answered Hikaru.

"What are you doing to me?" Akio asked Ambrose.

"Only torturing you for what you did to our group The Reapers." Ambrose answered. 

Akio fell to his knees. He was screaming just like when his father put the seal on him. Ambrose was trying to undo the sealing but it was impossible. Akio was way stronger than he was before. He turned himself into his full-fledged Luminous Knight form. This is where it begins.