Chapter 12

This music is called Seraphim by J.T. Peterson. Please give credits to J.T. Peterson.

***

Akio was starting to back away from his father. He was scared of him, he would be angry after what he had done. It was all his fault that Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru ended up like this. He was afraid that when he would go home since the school day was almost over and students were allowed to stay in the schools dorms when they wanted to stay. Akio knew that his father was going to make him go home for today at least.

"Akio schools over and you are coming back home." Yoshito spoke in an angry voice.

"But I don't want to go back home." Akio replied with very little courage.

"You will come home and I don't want to hear any more complaints." Yoshito yelled at Akio.

"Akio we will see you tomorrow right." Akira spoke. 

He just went with his father without saying a thing. He got outside the school and got into the Limo and went home. He didn't talk to his parents. They arrived at his house. Akio went inside the house and went up to his room.

"Father what's wrong." Akio asked.

"Akio I thought I told you not to do anything over the phone call." Yoshito spoke angrily.

"I know what you said was true but there was not enough time, if we didn't do that then Akira and the others wouldn't be back to normal." Akio replied in a calm voice.

"Akio why are your eyes Blue." Yoshito asked.

"It was from doing that." Akio answered.

"Akio do you know what this means." Yoshito asked.

"No I don't but I know that it's not a good sign." Akio answered.

"This means that you are bound to become one of them, one of the Shadow Knights." Yoshito added.

"Well I don't care anyways, and I would be happy if that happened." Akio replied.

"What do you mean you would be happy?" Yoshito ordered.

"That tone and the way you treat me I don't like that so if I do become a Shadow Knight I would be happy." Akio answered.

"Akio why didn't you say so, if you weren't happy with me being like this then you should have said something." Yoshito spoke.

Akio knew that it was bound to happen, he would be a Shadow Knight there was nothing he or his father could do anything about this. Akio didn't think that his father would change this much after his sister died.

"It's okay you don't have to change if you don't want to." Akio spoke after a while.

"Akio if you're uncomfortable with the way I am right now, I would change just say it." Yoshito spoke.

"I am fine with the way you are." Akio replied.

Akio could feel his chest burning up, he knew it was them. "Not now, why of all times now," Akio spoke in his mind. He didn't show any signs and continued to talk with his father. It was getting unbearable, he could hold it back. He got up and headed towards his bed. His father sat there, he thought that Akio was going to bed. But then he realized that he was lying in an unusual position. 

"Akio what's wrong." Yoshito spoke as he entered.

"It's them, they are calling." Akio answered.