Chapter 8

The music is called Past and Beyond by Roman Heuser. Please give credits to Roman Heuser.

***

"Akio that's not what I think it is, is it." Dorthy asked.

"I am afraid it is that and Dorthy can I ask you something." Akio replied.

"What is it?" Dorthy questioned.

"Get Ayane she will know what to do." Akio answered.

"Okay I will go get your girlfriend." Dorthy spoke.

"Hey, she's..." Akio turned back and saw that she wasn't there.

Akio knew that they were under a spell. Akio suspected that Akane might have done it, but it was hard to believe. He wanted to ask her if she did this. Akio looked at her she wasn't worried at all now. Instead, she was smiling. Akio turned back and saw that there were Shadow Knights servants. Akio always suspected this nurse.

"So Akio it seems that you have figured it out." Akane spoke.

"But you didn't do this spell did you." Akio asked.

"I didn't do this spell that's why I came to you, otherwise, why would I need you help me." Akane replied.

"True, so how come they are here." Akio asked.

"They are always here but nobody ever realizes them." Akane answered.

"So how come nobody ever sees them." Akio asked.

"We are cursed." Akane replied.

"Cursed by that you mean Shadow Cursed right." Akio asked.

"Yeah we are Shadow Cursed like you, it was by The Reapers." Akane replied.

Akio thought that one time was enough but now it getting out of control. That's it, that's why Akane called him here. They were Shadow Cursed. Only the masters can seal the Curse. Their fathers must come here or no one can survive.

"Akane you are trying to tell me that they are Shadow Cursed right." Akio asked.

"Yeah." Akane answered.

"That's not good." Akio spoke.

"We have to get them Sealed before they go out of control." Akane added.

"I will call their fathers maybe they will know what to do." Akio spoke.

"That's for the best." Akane agreed.

                                                                                          ***

Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru were not in good condition. Ayane and Dorthy came after 30 minutes.

"Akio what's wrong." Ayane asked.

"They're Shadow Cursed, do you know the song throughout." Akio asked.

"Yeah I do you're not planning to do that are you." Ayane asked.

"That's the only chance we have until their parents get here." Akio replied.

"I will help you with that song, Shadow Lift right." Akane spoke.

"You know the song, I thought only Luminous Knights could do that song." Akio asked.

"Yeah I do and I am a Luminous Knight that's why I am a Nurse here, I can heal and do much more than you Kids." Akane answered.

They started to sing the song. They couldn't wait for their parents to arrive so they had to start. This was not good. Akio's parents just contacted him to say that they were coming to his school. Even Akio's parents were coming. Aiya and Yoshito were coming.