Chapter 9

This music is called Lost Galaxy by Sound Adventures. Please give credits to them.

***

"How long is going to be until they come here Akio." Akane asked.

"They should be here in 10 minutes." Akio answered.

"We have to keep them under control." Ayane spoke.

Dorthy was behind them supporting them. The Shadow Cursed guards of the office were helping too. Akio knew that there was something he could do. He glanced around and saw that The Reapers were here. Ryoichi, Tatsuya, Wolf, Luna, Alena, Rex and Sun. These guys were getting on Akio's nerves. Akio was smiling. Akane and Ayane found it weird that he was smiling, but for what reason.

"Akio are you okay, or why are you smiling." Akane asked.

"They're here I can feel them." Akio answered.

"Who are here?" Ayane looked confused.

"I can't feel them much because they have changed a lot since I was your age Akio." Akane spoke.

"I am not judging you but this is just a notice." Akio replied.

"Can someone tell me who are here." Ayane asked.

"It's them, The Reapers are here." Dorthy spoke from the back.

"You know about them." Akio asked.

"Yeah I know about them, I am Shadow Cursed too, just like you guys." Dorthy replied.

"Ayane are you Shadow Cursed too." Akio asked.

"I am Shadow Cursed." Ayane answered.

"Dorthy thanks for being honest and you too Ayane." Akio spoke.

Akio was worried more about Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru because they were the only ones who weren't Shadow Cursed. Akio, Akane, Ayane and Dorthy as well as the guards knew that once you are Shadow Cursed you can't be Shadow Cursed again. But the ones around you who aren't Shadow Cursed can be in danger. It was too late now and they had to keep Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru under control until their parents get at Knights Academy.

"Akio this is bad." Dorthy spoke.

"What do you mean?" Akio asked.

"The Reapers they're behind us Akio." Dorthy answered.

"Akio it's been a long time no see." Ryoichi spoke.

"Ryoichi what do you want." Akio asked.

"What do I want?" Ryoichi replied.

"Nothing much, I am only here to see you." Ryoichi answered his own question.

"I guess you wouldn't have happened to do that to my friends." Akio asked.

"Akio I can clearly say that we didn't do it, but then, there is them the real deal." Ryoichi answered.

"The Shadow Knights and you're saying that they can fight for themselves, or let me put it this way, they are trying to get more servants for their wishes." Akio spoke.

"Well, I suppose that's true." Ryoichi spoke.

"They weren't Shadow Cursed so they have the ability to be like you guys." Akio replied.

"Ayane you know what to do" Akio asked Ayane.

"I got it, but it won't work." Ayane sounded frustrated.

"What do you mean?" Akio asked her.

"I mean that the spell won't be, powerful enough by one person." Ayane answered.

"Then how about three on the spell and two on the song." Akio spoke.

"I suppose that should do the trick." Akane replied.

"Then it's me and Akane and Ayane with the two of you and Dorthy keep supporting." Akio spoke.

"It is okay with everyone." Akane asked.

"Yeah, it's okay." They all spoke in unison.

"Then let's fight back." Akio spoke.

"They really mean it Tatsuya." Ryoichi whispered.