Chapter 7

The music is called Hero Memories. Originally composed by Fran Soto (Epic Soul Factory) and music by Really Slow Motion and Epic Soul Factory. Please give credits to them.

***

Akio and Ambrose were fighting the other three were there to support Akio. Akira, Hikaru, and Haruki can only watch as they fought. They weren't as strong as Akio was. Akira Suzuki, Hikaru Hayashi and Haruki Sasaki . They were all from the branch family of Akiyama family household. They were worried if anything happened to Akio it would be their fault.

"Akio you better not let anything happen to you." Akira shouted.

"Akira you're just going to distract him." Haruki whispered.

"Haruki is right Akira we shouldn't distract him." Hikaru added.

"Then what do think we should do, I mean he is fighting and we are just standing here." Akira replied.

"Maybe we can help him by healing his wounds during the battle." Haruki spoke.

"That's it we should do that it will be a great help to him." Hikaru replied.

They all got into their positions and wore their full-fledged Luminous Knight armor. Akio looked back and saw what they were trying to do. They were trying to help him.

"You guys are the best thanks for the help." Akio yelled.

"It's the least we can do for you." Akira shouted back.

"You guys ready we should take turns." Hikaru spoke.

They started healing Akio, it was Akira first then Haruki and the last one was Hikaru. They kept healing and encouraging him to keep going. At least now they felt like they weren't going to get yelled at because they were constantly healing him. 

Akio and Ambrose have been fighting for half an hour. Ambrose is too weak to fight any longer, Akio had the chance to kill him and he did. Akio ran to Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru. They were tired of healing him. They all collapsed, Akio wasn't shocked it takes a lot of Mana to heal. 

Akio took them back to the school. They had been sleeping for 3 hours. Akio was starting to worry about them. He didn't skip any classes. Now it was lunch so Akio went to check on them and they were still sleeping. Akio told the Nurse to let him know when they wake up. He also told the Nurse to come get him when they do wake up.

                                                                                          *** 

"Akio your name wasn't it, I just can't seem to remember your name." Dorthy spoke.

"Dorthy isn't it, look it's not my problem if you can't keep up with people's name." Akio replied.

"What is this an insult or something?" Dorthy asked.

"It's up to you how you want to take it." Akio answered.

"Akio, you have to come with me now." He turned around and saw that the Nurse was here. She had a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong with her?" Dorthy asked.

"I will come with you Akane." Akio replied to her.

"Thank you so much." Akane spoke.

"But don't try to pull anything off, or I will have to do that." Akio replied.

"Well it's just that the boys have woken up but they don't seem to remember anything." Akane spoke.

"What how is that even possible?" Dorthy asked. 

"You have been following us." Akane spoke in a furious voice.

"Let her come with us, she is a Heavens Knight I hold no grudge against Heavens Knight." Akio spoke.

They went to the Nurse's office. They were shocked to see what was before them.