Chapter 16

This music is called Nebula by BrunuhVille. Please give credits to BrunuhVille.

***

"Ren that was in the past." Chris spoke.

"So what if it was in the past. I still want to think of them as my brothers." Ren replied.

"Ren there is something about that reminds me of him." Chris spoke.

"What reminds of you and of who?" Ren asked.

"Yoshito and you act exactly like he did when he was young." Chris answered.

"What were you guys talking about?" Akira asked.

"To tell you the truth I heard everything they were saying, you guys should have too." Akio added.

"You don't mind about that. I mean I know that we kind of dodged the subject, we kind of mentioned your father." Ren replied.

"Wait what, Yoshito is his father!!!" Chris spoke in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, Yoshito is my father." Akio replied.

"Was it that shocking, I mean look at him, he takes after his father." Ren spoke.

"Well now that you mention it Akio my brother you do take after your father." Hikaru spoke.

"We all do. We all take after our fathers." Akio added.

It was a really peaceful moment which nobody could break. But it did last for a few minutes until they heard a knock on the door. The door was opening, Akio and the others wanted to make sure that whoever was at the door couldn't see Ren and Chris. But it was too late. Akio saw that Ayane and Dorthy came in and found out what they were talking about and were able to see Ren and Chris. This was going to be a trouble.

"Ayane I can explain." Akio spoke.

"Well, we can all explain that to our girlfriends." Hikaru added.

"What do you mean?" Akio asked.

"Just look. See they are all here and Dorthy is well she is just a friend." Haruki answered.

"Aika look I can explain." Akira spoke. 

"Elena same goes for me, I can explain too." Haruki agreed.

"Aiko I can explain too." Hikaru spoke.

"You lot explain this to them more, we came because they brought us here." Ayane spoke.

"Who brought you here? Aika do you know, please tell me." Akira asked.

"It was them, you guys can come out." Aika answered.

Akio, Akira, Hikaru, and Haruki saw Yoshito, Ryoichi, and Tatsuya. They were shocked to see them here. Akio talked to Akira and the other two about them, but they still questioned why were they there. Another person appeared he looked like Ren and Chris. Who was he? 

"Who is he Ren?" Akio asked.

"That's Atlas." Ren answered.

"Well now that we are all here, how about a throw down." Atlas spoke.

"We are not going back to the old days, we are here to take all of them back. Where they belong?" Yoshito ordered.

"Yoshito I suppose couple throw downs wouldn't hurt." Ryoichi spoke.

"Well you're right, fine a couple of Battles that's it." Yoshito added.

"We will make bets won't we." Atlas asked.

"Yeah if that's what you want." Tatsuya answered.

"Then this is going to get rough." Ren spoke.

"Name the place and the time, we will be there." Ryoichi spoke in a serious voice.

"Tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon and where we usually met in the old days." Atlas answered.

"Fine we will be there." Yoshito spoke.

Akio and the others were wondering what they should do, their girlfriends looked curious too. They wouldn't just walk up to the adults when they are arguing. They would be they ones in trouble after that.

"So Akio, you guys want to bail this and go get some lunch." Haruki asked.

"Yeah, let's just leave them and go have a nice lunch. What do you say?" Akio asked.

"Yeah sounds like a nice plan. Don't you agree on this girls." Aika asked.

"Yeah it does." The girls spoke in unison.

They left them alone. Akio was worried that this happening because of him. But were they really serious about what's going to happen tomorrow?