Chapter 11

This music is called Rise Of The Immortals by Sound Adventures. Please give credits to them.

***

Akio stepped away from Akira and the others. He was wondering if they could see that his eyes have changed. If they can't that was for the best.

"Akio your eyes, they're Blue." Akira pointed out.

"Akira I know, I could see myself in the mirror that was behind you." Akio answered.

"Akio how did it happen." Ayane asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's the mark." Akio answered.

"It's possible for that to happen." Akane spoke.

"What do you mean?" Hikaru asked.

"You can see that my eyes are Brown right." Akane spoke.

"Yeah, aren't they your normal eye color." Hikaru asked.

"No they aren't, let me show you what I mean." Akane answered.

Akane took off her glasses and showed them her actual eye color. They were Purple. Dorthy did the same thing and showed what would happen if you are Shadow Cursed. The guards did the same.

"Well as you can see Dorthy has Purple eyes, and the guys have Blue eyes." Akane spoke after a while.

"Ayane and you guys have yet to change you eye colors." Dorthy added.

"But why are your eye colors different." Akira asked.

"It tells us who we are, men have Blue eyes and women have Purple eyes." Akane answered.

"But doesn't make a difference we are still all Shadow Cursed." Dorthy added.

"Ayane your eyes are changing." Akio spoke.

"Akane why do the eyes change colors." Akio asked.

"I don't really know but it's said that if your eyes change colors then you are able to see more than normal eyes can see." Akane answered.

"Ever considered about the enormous creature that's behind you." Akio pointed out.

"Well you have one too, so does Dorthy, Ayane, and the guards." Akane answered.

"Who are they?" Akira asked.

"You guys catch up quick don't you, I mean look your eyes are already changing." Akio spoke.

"Yeah but who are they, I or rather we don't care about the eyes." Akira replied.

"Akane you haven't told us who they are." Akio agreed.

"They are your guardians." Akane answered.

"So you're trying to say that they are Gods." Ayane spoke.

"Yeah, that's what she is trying to say." Dorthy answered.

Akio never saw them before and neither did any of the others it seemed. Only Akane and the guards saw them. Akio had a lot to learn. Akio heard footsteps coming this way, it was probably them.

"Hey, you guys do hear footsteps." Akio spoke.

"Yeah I hear the footsteps, who is it." Dorthy answered.

"How should I know?" Akio spoke.

"Well if you don't know then who knows." Dorthy asked.

They were all silent. It was enough as it was before. Now that the situation is worse, they don't know what to do. Akio walked towards the door. He said that he was going to see who it was. But when Akio reached the door, someone was already there.

"Akio I am so glad that you're safe." Aiya spoke, Akio's mother.

"Mother, I didn't know you would be here so quick." Akio replied.

"I am not the only one here, your father and your friend's parents are here too." Aiya spoke.

"Akira, Hikaru, and Haruki are you alright." Aiya ran over to them.

"Yeah, we are alright." They spoke in unison.

The rest of them were there, they were relieved to see that their children were okay. Akio's father, Yoshito seemed angry at him for what reason he didn't know.