Chapter 20

This music is called Anomaly by Zhao Shen. Please give credits to Zhao Shen.

***

Akio heard footsteps coming towards his room. He knew who they were, he had to get Yoshito out of his room. The footsteps were getting closer and closer, he knew that it was too late. They were here, Akira, Haruki, Hikaru, Ayane, Aika, Elena, Aiko were shocked to see who was there other than them. 

"Akio what is your father doing here?" Akira asked.

"He knows something we really need to know. It looks like we are being watched." Akio spoke.

"That's right, you have to get out of this city and the Realm as fast as you can. You must go to the Shadow Realm." Yoshito spoke calmly.

"Who is watching us?" Hikaru asked.

"The Reapers." Yoshito answered.

"What about them?" Akio asked.

"They are going after you, that's why you have to get out of this Realm." Yoshito answered.

"We are going to anyways." Akio spoke.

"We leave today. Father... No dad, I am glad that you took me into your family. But this is up to me now, we will see each other one day." Akio answered.

"Let's go you guys go pack everything you need and put it in your wardrobe." Akio ordered.

"We all did that, plus we never keep anything in our school closets." Akira answered.

"Yeah." The others spoke in unison.

"Okay, I have my things ready too then let's go. Dad goodbye." Akio spoke.

So they left to go to the Shadow Realm. It was not going to be an easy journey but they knew that they could do it if they tried. They made stops from city to city to see where to go next and get some food. Akio's father had given him enough money for the journey and the others had enough money for an entire year. In total, they had 2.6 billion Renos. That was all the money they had even after three days they hardly used much. 

                                                                                      *** 

After a month later they still had 2.5 billion Renos left, but they arrived at Shadow Realm.

"Akio is this okay for us to be here." Aika asked.

"It's safe to ask Ren for the answer." Akio answered.

"You called Akio." Ren spoke.

"No, I am the one who asked Akio if it's safe to be here." Aika replied.

"Of course, it is, they have all been waiting for you to arrive." Ren answered.

"Are our families here?" Akira asked.

"So it seems you have realized on your way here, that this is where you are actually from." Ren spoke.

"Yes we realized that and the most of us dealt with on our own terms." Akio answered.

"All of your families are here healthy and safe, but Akio you on the other hand..." Ren trailed off.

What is it about Akio's family that's different? What does Ren mean? Akio had to wait to find out. They reached the first city of Shadow Realm, Ren teleported  them. It was huge buildings were like the ones in Aesiron. The name of the city was Vlesa.

"Welcome to Vlesa." Ren spoke.