Chapter 17

This music is called Darkest Night by BrunuhVille. Please give credits to BrunuhVille.

***

Akio went to afternoon classes. Then he went to his room and found out that Yoshito and the rest of them were waiting for him and his friends to arrive. That's what he thought at least he didn't know if that was true or not. Akira and the rest of them were following him to his room to discuss a lot of stuff. They were shocked to see that they were still there, in Akio's room.

"What are you guys doing here? Were you not suppose to meet up with Atlas and the others at that place you were talking about?" Akio asked.

"Yeah, we already finished all of the throw downs." Ryoichi answered.

"What it's only 4 o'clock? How can you be finished so soon?" Akira asked.

"Well we have more experience than you guys so finishing a battle just like that is not a problem to us. Akio you must be wondering why I am here, I can answer that for you." Yoshito answered.

"You guys can you leave me alone with them." Akio asked.

"But at least let us stay with you. Me, Haruki, and Hikaru can stay, we want to know why they are here." Akira spoke.

"Fine, you guys can stay but Ayane, Aika, Aiko and Elena need to go, they have not been affected yet. It's best if you guys leave, don't you three agree." Akio replied.

"Yeah, we don't want this to get out of the group." Akira added.

"We will leave you guys alone, but don't make us worry." Ayane spoke for herself and on their behalf too.

They left the room and headed for their rooms. None of them would go back on their word. Akio, Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru were left with Yoshito, Tatsuya, Ryoichi, Ren, Chris, and Atlas. Now it was a conversation matter to figure all of this out. Akio had Ren, Chris, and Atlas on his side along with his brothers. Yoshito, Tatsuya, and Ryoichi were together.

"Akio you're a Shadow Knight, aren't you." Ryoichi asked.

"Why do you care? I mean why would think that I am a Shadow Knight." Akio replied.

"Because we know that you were Shadow Cursed but we didn't think it would come this far. The fact is that we Shadow Cursed you and all of your friends because it was to protect you from the Shadow Knights." Tatsuya added.

"To protect us, you mean you also Shadow Cursed all our girlfriends." Akira spoke.

"Yeah, we did it for your own good." Yoshito replied.

"Our own good, you never really cared about what we wanted did you." Akio shouted.

"We did all of this for you." Yoshito answered back.

"No this is not for us or me, father. Wait now that I think about it, you don't even deserved to be called a father." Akio spoke.

"Akio I am sorry but this was the only way. We thought that you could only become a Shadow Knight if you were not marked, but I can see now that it's the opposite." Yoshito replied.

"You really should have thought about what you were doing Yoshito." Ren spoke.

"You're right I should have thought about it. Why do you have to be right, we Luminous Knights are supposed to be smarter, yet you Ren prove us wrong?" Yoshito replied.

Akio looked at his father. Yoshito looked back at him. Akio knew that this would end in a bad way. But anything that happens during this time, they will have to.... No, that's was wrong nothing will happen to them.

"What should I even call you from now on?" Akio cried out.