Chapter 2

The music is called The Eternal Forest by BrunuhVille. Give the credits to BrunuhVille. I love this music it gives you feelings like sadness, love.

                                                                                     ***

"What if I refuse to join you?" Akio asked.

"Well, then we might as well as give you 'that'." Ryoichi answered.

Akio wondered about what "that" is. What were they going to do to him?

"What do you mean by 'that'?" Akio asked.

"You will find out soon enough." Ryoichi answered.

All 12 of them took out their weapons. They quickly made a circle, Ryoichi stepped forward pointing his sword at Akio. It looked like they were going to perform a ritual. But that wasn't it, they were actually about to do something to Akio.

"What are you doing?" Akio asked.

"We're only punishing you, by forcing you to become one of us." Ryoichi replied.

Akio fell down to his knees. Ryoichi thought that the ritual was working. But he was wrong. Akio knew that they were under some kind spell. Akio opened up his Luminous Knight Wings. Only the strongest were allowed to open up their Wings.

Akio started to rise up and break the ritual circle. Akio flew out of the building. The Reapers let go of him this time, but they would not rest until they have him on his side. Akio looked back and saw that Ryoichi was furious with him. But there was something else too.

                                                                                              ***

He returned home, only to know that his mother and father were waiting for him at the front door. The maids and the butlers were behind them. His mother, Aiya ran towards him.

"Where were you, do you know how worried I was?" Aiya questioned.

"No, I was taken away and almost made into a Shadow Knight." Akio answered.

His father, Yoshito came walking towards Aiya and Akio. He had an angry look on his face. Akio was trembling, his father was the nicest and the angriest person in his family. 

"You were almost made into a Shadow Knight, who was it, my boy." Yoshito asked Akio.

"Father, it was them, The Reapers." Akio cried out.

His mother took him into the house. But he refused to go into the house.

"My boy come, we shall talk and take care of The Reapers later." Yoshito spoke.

They all went into the house together and sat in Akio's room. Akio was still crying, he was so frightened by what he saw. Even though he was trying to act tough. Aiya comforted him, it was the least she could do for her son.

"Akio what happened out there." Aiya asked him.

"It's a long story." Akio spoke. He finally stopped crying.

"We have time my boy, we can listen to the story." Yoshito spoke.

"It all began in the morning when you requested to see me. I got changed for school and was coming to see you, father. That was when I heard a knock on the door. I told them to come in, but when I went to look outside there was no one there. A voice that came behind my back spoke. I grabbed my sword, but he was too fast for me. He put me to sleep so I wouldn't make any noises. The next thing I knew I was at in old building. With a lot of people around, whom I didn't know about. They told me that they knew about me. I asked them questions they answered all of them. The leader, his name is Ryoichi asked me to join them, but I refused. So they started the ritual, I fell to my knees. Then I opened up my Wings and got away from there." Akio told the entire story, but very briefly.

His parents were shocked after the story was over.