Chapter 10

This music is called Homecoming by Audiomachine. Originally composed by Jeff Marsh. Please give credits to them. 

***

"It's working we have to keep going, don't turn back now." Akio ordered.

The others nodded in agreement. It wouldn't take that long for Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru to go back to normal. They have been doing it for 2 hours. Akio knew that patience was the only key to victory. Akira, Haruki, and Hikaru stopped moving or reacting violently. Akio thought that they won. The Shadow Knights were not taking actions.

"Did we do it?" Dorthy asked.

"Seems like you did." Ryoichi spoke.

"Ryoichi is right we did do it." Akio agreed.

"Then we have to wait for their parents and your parents to arrive Akio." Akane spoke.

"Yeah they should be in the school." Akio replied.

"Look you guys, they're waking up." Ayane spoke. 

"What are you sure?" Akio questioned.

"Yeah I am sure." Ayane answered.

They all rushed to them they were awake. Akio was relieved and The Reapers left after that was over. Akio glanced around there was no trace of The Reapers anymore. He didn't care about them, but he did care about his own friends.

"Akio, what happened." Akira asked.

Akio couldn't answer him. He had never cried for anyone else other than the members of his family. Akio was unsure how to put it but if he had to say one thing it would be this "You idiot, did you know how worried I was about what if something happened to my best friend, what would I do, tell me you, idiot." But that was something he couldn't do.

"Well actually you helped me out in the battle and after that, since you all used up your Mana I had to bring you here." Akio answered after a while.

"Is that so, I feel like you aren't telling me the truth." Akira spoke.

"Ayane can I speak with you for a minute." Akio asked.

"What is it Akio?" Ayane questioned.

"How should I tell them that they almost tried to kill us?" Akio asked in a scared voice.

"You have to tell them the truth you can't sugarcoat it, not any longer." Ayane answered.

"They are now Shadow Cursed aren't they." Akio asked.

"Yeah they are so the Shadow Knights can't take control of them anymore." Ayane spoke.

Ayane and Akio returned to the rest of them. Akio mustered up all his courage.

"Akira, Haruki, Hikaru the truth is that you were under the control of Shadow Knights. But now that you are Shadow Cursed they can't get to you. You almost killed us too, but we managed to get you back to your normal selves. I already contacted your parents and my parents." Akio told the story in brief.

"Akio you idiot why didn't you tell me when I asked you." Akira yelled at him.

"I am sorry but knowing that you as my best friend, after all, I can't lose you not after what happened to my big sister." Akio cried out.

"Akio I am sorry, I am the idiot here, I am sorry that I forgot about that story." Akira spoke in a calm voice.

"Akira, you do remember what happened to her right." Akio asked.

"Sorry but I don't remember what happened that well." Akira answered.

"Akira it's okay you don't need to force yourself to remember." Akio spoke.

Akio eyes were changing only he could realize that Akio's eyes were changing to the color Blue.