Chapter 5

The music is called Fallen Tears by BrunuhVille. Please give credits to BrunuhVille.

                                                ***

"Looks like we are in the same dorm again." Akira spoke cheerfully.

"Again really that's great." Haruki agreed.

"Akio you aren't taking is there anything you want to talk about." Hikaru spoke.

Akio inspected his entire body. Akio looked at his neck. That was the mark, mark from the seal.

"I will talk to you but not here, in my room." Akio replied.

"We get rooms this time seriously." Akira added.

"Yeah we always do." Hikaru replied.

They all went to their rooms they were all set and ready for school again.

                                                                        ***

They all entered Akio's room. Akio shut the curtains, closed the windows and the door. He chanted Eric away.

"Akio what is going on?" Haruki questioned him.

Akio knew he only had one way to prove it. He took off his shirt and showed them the mark. They were all in shock. He expected no less. He put his shirt back on.

"Akio that's not what I think it is, is it." Akira asked. Akira was Akio's best friend.

"I am sorry it wasn't something that I wanted to happen." Akio cried out.

They started to back away from him. Akio thought that he would be left "Alone". He was already "Alone". From the moment he got to this school. Knights Academy, he doesn't belong here.

"Akio you are not going to one of them are you, not now at least." Akira asked him.

"No there's no way that I will ever turn into one of them, not after what they did to make my father Seal the power." Akio spoke in an angry voice.

"Well do you want us to help" Haruki asked.

"Yeah I do need help, I can't do this on my own and I am not alone." Akio replied.

"What do you mean by alone?" Hikaru questioned.

"Did I say alone, just forget that but I do need your help?" Akio questioned back.

"So you have a plan or you don't." Akira asked.

"Well actually I do have one but that's too dangerous." Akio replied.

"Tell us Akio, what is the plan." Akira spoke.

"I was thinking about going after The Reapers." Akio answered.

"Akio that's a dangerous group." Haruki added.

"I know but they are ones that started this in the first place." Akio agreed.

"Why don't I finish the plan and then tell you tomorrow?" Hikaru asked.

They all nodded in agreement. It was time for them to head to classes. They were in the same class. They learned the same thing over and over. Shadow Knights, Luminous Knights and Heaven Knights abilities.

They first half of the day was on Shadow Knights and Luminous Knights abilities. The second half was going to be a trip for the Luminous Knights only.

"Hey don't we have a trip for the second half of school and then we have clubs." Akira spoke.

"What trip, I have no idea what you're talking about?" Akio questioned.

"You don't know." Hikaru replied.