Chapter 1: The Beginning

Percy's POV

Sweat poured down my face as I dodged Annabeth's stab at me. I leapt backwards, panting hard and shot a look at the river behind Annabeth. Bad idea. I was distracted for just a split second and before I knew it, I was on the ground with Annabeth's knife at my throat.

"Never get distracted in a battle, Seaweed Brain," My girlfriend smirked at me before sheathing her knife and pulling me to my feet.

"Yeah, well, it's not my fault I didn't sleep well last night," I grumbled.

"Excuses," Annabeth shook her head but looked at me with concern.

"It's nothing, just the same dream as always," I looked away uncomfortably and started walking towards the direction of my cabin.

"Maybe you should speak to Chiron about it," Annabeth caught up with me.

"I'll just ask Rachel when she gets back," I waved an arm dismissively and kissed Annabeth on the cheek before entering my cabin.

I sat down on my bed, staring out at the sea. Although I passed it off as nothing in front of Annabeth, I knew it was more than that. Ever since I got back to Camp Half-Blood, I've been having dreams that were stranger than usual. There were a bunch of kids and they were waving sticks around in the air. Yeah, it was strange. I mean, what were you suppose to do with sticks, stab them in the eye with it? Yet, there were multicoloured flashes too and i started to wonder whether the sticks were really something special. Maybe they were a bunch of demigods who needed help. Either way, I knew something was up.

"Hey loser! Chiron wants to see you now," said Clarisse, shooting me a glare as she entered my cabin. Not exactly entered, but slamming the door open with a bang and coming in without even knocking. The usual.

"Jeez, Clarisse, don't you ever knock?" I rolled my eyes and stood up. Clarisse was a girl (if you could count her as a girl from the way she acts) from Cabin Five, which was the Cabin for Ares. So yeah, her dad is the god of war who could piss off even the most peaceful person on the planet. Go figure.

"I would knock if I had respect for the person, which I don't for you," Clarisse pointed out to me with a smirk. "One day, I'll beat you to a pulp," she said casually in farewell and left my cabin. She must've been in a good mood if she didn't try to kill me instantly.

I headed off to the Big House, where Chiron was waiting for me.

"You called, Chiron?" I looked at Chiron curiously.

"Sit down, Percy," Chiron's face was weary and I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy as I did as he said.

Harry's POV

"That was so boring," I let out a sigh of relief now that it was over as I sat down at the Gryffindor table.

"Well, if you copied notes, maybe you wouldn't fall asleep so easily," sighed Hermione as she sat down next me, with Ron dropping down on her other side.

"Bloody hell, I'm on Harry's side. That must've been a new record, falling asleep a minute into the class," groaned Ron as he grabbed two chicken drums and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Have some manners, Ron," scolded Hermione, looking disgustedly at him. "Anyways Harry, did you have any more strange dreams?" she said, turning back to me with a worried frown.

I yawned, "Yeah, still the same dream every night but at least it's better than having dreams about Voldemort. At least I'm able to get some sleep this time."

"You look awful though," Hermione noted. "Why don't you go to speak to Dumbledore? Maybe he could help you figure this out."

"Nah, I'm sure it's just one of those dreams that will past soon enough," I stood up.

"But what if it's a way to help you defeat Voldemort?" Hermione lowered her voice as she asked that.

"Yeah, Harry, maybe it could help you," Ron mumbled with his mouth full.

"Maybe, but I'm too tired to figure that out now. See you at lessons later," With that, I left the Hall and went off to my dorm.

On the way there, I thought about what Hermione had said. I knew she could be right but I needed some time to think about it and to figure out what it means. There was this guy in my dream. He had black hair with green eyes, and he was fighting some monsters with a determined look on his face. He was great with a sword and all, but it was strange that he could survive without using magic at all. Hermione had a point, maybe it was a way to defeat Voldemort but I had no idea what the dream meant. I said the password to the fat lady in the portrait and entered my dorm through the stairs. I laid down on my bed and my eyes started to close. Immediately, the dream started up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is my first fanfic so i hope you guys could go easy on me. Please rate and comment on what you think of it and I'll do my best to improve it. Thanks for reading it and i hoped you liked it! :) 

I do not own any of the characters and all rights reserved to the rightful owners (is that right? Well i hope it is :p)