Chapter 6: Decision

Percy's POV

I stared at Thalia, then at Annabeth who had a look of equal horror on her face, then at Thalia again and back at Annabeth. "What?" I spluttered.

Thalia rolled her eyes and muttered something about boys. "She's sick, I don't know why. Chiron's going everything he can to help her."

"Are you sure it's not normal mortal sickness or something?" I asked.

"I'm sure normal mortal sicknesses causes your face to turn green and your eyes rolled back to your head before collapsing on the ground and shuddering like you have a fit," Thalia said sarcastically.

"Well yeah, ever heard of motion sickness?"

"Oh my gods, Percy! She was standing, talking to me, not sitting in a car! And motion sickness does not do that to you."

"I-" I was about to start when suddenly the air rippled and Chiron's face appeared. Ron gave a yelp and backed away so fast that he tripped and fell onto the ground. The rest just stared, at a loss for words although Hermione helped Ron up. Thinking back, guess I should've explained about IM-ing, although I was too worried at that time.

"Chiron! How's Rachel?" Annabeth asked, concerned.

"Hello Annabeth. Rachel's better. She just needs to rest but she has something to say to all of you before you go find all those wizards." Chiron told us before giving a start of surprise. "But I see it does not matter as you have already found them. Very well, good job but Rachel would still like to speak to all of you privately."

"Well!" Molly said brightly."Who wants a snack?" She smiled cheerily as she shooed everybody back to the house, giving us a wink. We shot her a grateful smile and turned back to Chiron, who was standing next to Rachel.

"Hey guys," Rachel greeted us wearily. "Listen, before I collapsed, this voice spoke in my head. It told me this. 'Do not continue with this quest of you shall suffer my wrath. Your camp will be destroyed and one of your friends might just destroy all of you. Heed my warning." It kept repeating in my head in this cold voice until I felt like my mind was about to explode." Rachel rubbed her head, looking shaked up.

"It'll be alright," Annabeth told her with a gentle smile although her eyes still reflected worry. "Get some rest, we'll contact you soon." She waved goodbye and swept her hand through the air, cutting off the connection.

We trudged back to the Burrow in silence and the sight of them drinking hot chocolate greeted us. We continued our conversation and were even more determined to learn more about them.

                                                           ****************************

The days passed quickly and so did the summer. Harry returned to his "home" at Privet Drive while we all moved to Sirius' house. We met the members of the Order and got along pretty well although Mad-Eye Moody scared Tyson and Grover. We demigods practiced everyday while they watched and occasionally learned moves themselves. As you can imagine, we were pretty bummed when we heard that they had to return to their school soon, some place called Hogwarts. Tyson started to bawl; he had go quite close to the twins, making stuff explode and building stuff out of scraps. At that moment, Hermione got her great idea.

"Why don't you guys come to school with us?" She asked excitedly.

"What?" I stared at him.

"That's brilliant!" Ron exclaimed. "You could totally learn about us there! That's your mission isn't it?"

"Well yeah, but is it such a good idea?" Annabeth asked doubtfully, looking at me. Clarisse, to my surprise agreed with her. But she put it in a different way.