Chapter 6: The Marauders Would Be Proud

(:)(:)(:)

"Annnd... Done," I say, smiling triumphantly as I take a step back.

Mr. Flint's office looks seemingly harmless but you couldn't be too sure. I scan the room to see that nothing is out of place before Ty and I can set the bucket full of eggs that are ready to fall on the victim's head that is unlucky enough to open Mr. Flint's door.

Don't let its appearance fool you, there are as many pranks in this room as I had as much blood running through my veins. Slight exaggeration but details, details.

Details, people, details.

"Wait, did you put up the camera yet?" I ask Tyler, looking down at him as he has the bucket full of crushed eggs in his hands.

He nods, smiling. "Yeah."

I grin as we finally set up the bucket and leave Mr. Flint's office completely. We cautiously make our way to the main entrance again, careful to not set any of our pranks –that we set up over the whole school – against us.

We both meet Ronnie and Trevor –who looks slightly flustered– in the middle of the hall.

I eye them suspiciously, hoping that my brother was not hitting on my best friend. He likes someone else and if he steals my best friend from me. Ooh, is he going to have a storm coming his way, the little poop.

"Everything is ready?" I ask, one more time just to make sure.

They all nod in unison, making me smile mischievously.

"Shouldn't you be saying something dramatic or overly–cliché right now?" Ronnie asks, his eyebrow slightly raised.

"I was getting there, sheesh," I grumble, "You just ruined my moment," I tell him, shaking my head before clearing my throat loudly.

I smirk evilly before saying the most dramatic/cliché line anyone could say after doing something troublesome–

"Let the chaos... Begin."

After a few seconds of me laughing maniacally, I give out a cough, ending my moment of glory. Way to go, Jordan.

Trevor gives out a small chuckle. "Let's go, I honestly don't know how you're going to actually get away with all of this but... Knowing you–"

"–I'll find a way," I finish.

• • •

I take sip of my mango pineapple smoothie as the screaming and hollering around me fills my ears like music. Call it sick and slightly twisted but it's satisfying hearing the sound of mortification escaping a person's mouth after your prank goes successfully well.

Apparently, my younger brother feels the same way.

He's grinning, a pair of sunglasses on top of his head and a mango pineapple smoothie in his hand. Yes, we actually do have something in common, we like mango pineapple smoothies. Another thing we have in common, is our pranking ways and the results after it.

Now, where are we and what are we doing? Oh, we're in the middle of a random hall in my school, sitting in two chairs and casually sipping our drinks, of course. Which by the way, are very delicious, you should try it sometime, I recommend it.