Chapter 36: When Life Trips You, You Lay There and You Whine

A/N: It's been a while, huh?

(:)(:)(:)

I sit on my bed, knocking my feet together. "I'm coming home, I'm coming home," I sing quietly. "I won't sit my butt down anymore."

I giggle, finding my words funny.

I don't really have to take anything back home except for my phone and charger. I still have a lot of clothes and everything else I'll need over there. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I'm ready to go back to see my brothers and Trevor. Which brings up that one question to my mind...

Trevor and Ronnie?

I couldn't have ever seen that happen in my mind. I didn't even think my brother would try to hop on my best friend as soon as I left.

What a hoe.

My bedrooms door creaks open, Teresa's head peeking in. "You ready?"

I hop off my bed and grab my bag. "Definitely," I reply, smiling.

She grins. "Come on then," she says, beckoning me.

"Are we going to Narnia?" I ask excitedly, walking over to her.

She stares for a moment, wondering as to what I'm talking about. "What? No! I'm not even leading you to a wardrobe, Jordan. What kinda question is that?"

A stupid one, I hear Tyler say inside my head.

I scowl slightly before shaking my head. Shrugging nonchalantly, I smirk. "Lead the way, cousin," I say, ignoring her question and questioning look.

"TERESA, SWEETIE, DILÉ A TU PRIMA QUE YA LLEGO SU TAXI!"

Teresa gives me a sheepish look. "You heard my mom," she says, walking down the stairs.

I laugh. "Really? I think I missed the last part of her statement."

She shoots a lopsided grin my way. "Doubt it. You weren't forced to learn Spanish for no reason, prima."

I raise hand in surrender, not saying anything else on the matter as we step outside. Looking ahead, I shiver slightly at the cold wind and grin when I catch sight of Richard. "RICHIE!" I yell, waving at him.

He looks up and smiles, raising a hand up in greeting.

"Can I go with her too?" Teresa asks her parents, hope filling her eyes.

Uncle Freddie laughs. "Didn't your mom tell you?"

I look back at them curiously, my foot in mid-air as I pause my walking. Of course, bad move on my part because I end up losing my balance, therefore a bit of my dignity as I fall. I groan and look at the ground incredulously.

"Jordan! Are you okay, querida?" Aunt Reyna asks me worriedly, running towards me.

"Ha! She fell." My uncle snorts, doubling over in laughter and pointing at me. He catches my aunt's eye and straightens up. "Er... I mean, oh no, what happened?" He quickly corrects himself, feigning a worried look on his face.