Chapter 21: Crazy Lady Decided To Go Kung-Fu On Me, Duh

(:)(:)(:)

~ Part Three ~

She looks shocked at first before she suddenly smirks at me, as if she has all of this planned out.

What is this? A school reunion? Who's next? Alex Twandier?

Gosh darn it, Jordan. Don't jinx it, woman.

"I'm so sorry," she exclaims, bringing a hand to cover her mouth, "But you should really learn to not get in other people's ways," she says, pouting.

"Oh, I bet you're sorry." My eye twitches as I feel the cool drink drip down my front, Diana looking at me with a smug smile on her face as she lets a hand rest on her hip.

And that's when I finally lose it completely, the last straw has been pulled.

I lunge at her, tackling her to the ground as there is no one in the room to hold me back.

You see, having brothers that I fight with almost everyday, you'd expect this to be easy peasy.

Except girls are a completely far different species. They're like cats. They pounce, they scratch, and they hiss. Especially this particular one.

Too bad I'm not one.

The crowd surrounding us isn't helping at all either as some whip out their phones to record us while others encourage us to continue.

"Really? Spilling a drink on me again?!" I scream, full on brawling now. "How unoriginal can you get?!"

"Get off of me, you female dog!" She shrieks at me. Except instead she says that other word that means female dog.

She swipes at me, except I don't really care because it only makes me angrier as I swing my fist and it hits her right in her eye which I'm sure will leave her with a purple eye. She gasps, pulling at my hair and showing me that she's stronger than she looked.

I punch her, trying to let her go but she holds on until I jab at her neck. She swipes at me again but I block her with my arm and she ends up catching my bracelet.

She doesn't hesitate to pull at it, ripping at the chain making me grimace angrily. Trevor bought me that costly silver bracelet and it marks our friendship since he has a similar one as well.

My next actions are justified as my hits become harder with anger yet fortunately for her, she knew how to defend herself as she sends a blow to my stomach.

I suddenly feel someone tug at my arm, pulling me off of her but not before I snatch up my bracelet. I scan the damage that I cause and it almost makes me grimace. A dark bruise starts to develop under her eye and her hair seems a mess, while her lower lip is bleeding.

"Jordan, let's go," a deep voice says in my ear, pulling me with them, "Let's go." It's then that I recognize Ashton's voice.

And I don't resist.

I glance at everyone, wiping away my angry tears. Antonio stands in the crowd with a bodyguard, yet he doesn't see me and when he does, it's already too late.