Foreword

C O P Y R I G H T

     This book bears the copyright of Ashleigh Reeds. This means that no part of this story may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form - by means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, screenshot or otherwise unless authorized by the author.

_____________

S U M M A R Y

     Have you ever seen the danger? Have you ever looked in its brown eyes so deep that you would wonder what was so dangerous? You see, danger has a facade that no one seems to realize. That's how she was trained to be: dangerous, cunning and vengeful with just a touch of seduction. She was trained to be the best by the best. 

However, confidence is a dangerous thing. When confidence mixes with that sweet adrenaline rush, you feel invisible. You feel like you're on top of the world. And that feeling... will get you drugged and kidnapped.

Well, that's what happened to Trinity Callen anyway. Follow her into the deep and see what happens when she becomes a jewel of the De Donté cartel.

____________

E X T R A C T

"Are you ready to answer my questions, espía?" the man asked with a thick accent. I recognized the language as Spanish. I tried to pull my head back so I wouldn't look at him but he only gripped my hair tighter. I only closed my eyes in response to his question, trying as best as possible to move the restraints around my wrists.

He leaned down so that his lips were aligned with my ear, "Be careful, angelita, or we will just add cuerdas adicionales," he whispered while I struggled to lean away from him. He threw my head as if it were a baseball and it was only luck that my neck didn't snap. He said a few words of what seemed like Spanish to the men at the door and I saw one leave.

"You'll wish that you answered my questions, angelito," the man mumbled. I rolled my eyes and tried again with my wrists. I had to get away from whatever this place was. It couldn't have been far from where the warehouse was, I just had to take a few bodies down before I escaped. Once I get unbound, they'll surely pay for their... mistakes.

The bodyguard seemed to have brought a friend, I thought to myself when I noticed another man follow him in. Power screamed from him, the way he stood when he entered the room. He had similar features to the man who had held me down before, only age had differentiated them.

"Lo que ha dicho que a nosotros?" he asked the men in their language, "¿Quien es ella?"

"Ella no ha hablado padre," the man behind me answered. The elderly man nodded sparing me a glance before crossing the room and grabbing up the vacant chair. He shuffled towards me and placed the chair before me.

"Why don't we get started,"

***

** YOU'VE BEEN WARNED **

  The story you are about to dive in is for mature audiences, due to inappropriate content, vile language, violence and high sexual language and content. Please read at your own risk. That's right, little kids. It's grown-up time. 

 _____________

Enjoy reading!

- Ashleigh

Copyright © Ashleigh Reeds 2016