XVIII

XVIII

The Bite

     I was drenched in sweat by the time I woke up, that was the first thing I noticed. Then, my eyes wandered the room and I noticed I wasn't in my own room. The familiarities of this room and the man who dominated the room flooded my memories. I sat up, looking down confused as a gush of cold air hit my bare skin.

I was naked - as bare as the day I was born. Ivory colored sheets covered my bottom half leaving my breasts completely vulnerable. I was about to bring the sheets up and cover whatever modesty I had left in this place, but a foul chuckle came.

The man stepped forward, revealing himself from the shadows. Grant. His arms folded across his chest, shaking his head as he walked towards me.

"You never learn, senorita," he humorously said, "you never learn. You honestly think you have a chance against us?" He gripped my neck when he got close enough, making me stare into his eyes. They held destruction and demise; they held death.

He smirked mercilessly at me, "You've been a bad girl," he purred, "and do you know what we do to bad girls down here?"

"Fvck you," I spat. I hated how his smirk got wider.

"Oh, I plan to. I already had my fix while you were knocked the fvck out," he threw me down on the bed and crossed the room to flip the switch. Did he really just admit to fvcking me while I was asleep?

"Seems to fit your profile really well, the only pvssy you can get is by force or when she's asleep. Pretty fvcking sad if you ask me," my smart mouth replied. I saw his fist clench and unclench while his back was to me, and I did a victory dance in my head.

He sprang towards me and grabbed the first thing he could reach - my hair. He dragged me off the bed and sent me to the floor on my knees, bending forward to give me his best death glare.

"I'm really getting tired of that fvcking smart mouth of yours," sneered Grant, "why don't we put it to use?"

Throwing my head back, his hands found his waist pulling and unzipping his pants. His hand circled his already hard length while his gaze held mine. Using his free hand, he tangled his fingers in my midnight black hair and pulled me towards him.

I could see his aim, but I could also see my outcome. I knew that I had to keep fighting, even if that meant the death of me. I refused to let weak men like Grant get the better of me. I had my revenge plotted out for right here, right now.

"Put that smart mouth to use," he growled shoving his length to my lips that were pressed in a thin line. Angrily, he pulled on my hair making me groan in pain; he took the opportunity well, thrusting himself into my mouth.

"I bet you like this, huh, you wh0re," he moaned bobbing my head up and down. I cough and choked but that didn't seem to bother him, as long as he was getting his pleasure he was fine.

It was time.

Placing my hand on his bare thigh, I faked a moan as I showered him swirling my tongue up and down. Up and down. He released my hair, throwing his head back in pure bliss. This was something my mother taught me, many many years ago before I learned the art of killing. A woman is, and forever will be, a man's weakness. They liked to think that they are in control, like they owned the world when it was really the woman who constantly took control.

Whether they liked it or not.

Confidence, that'll be your selling point, mother said. With a touch of seduction. Then they were all yours. I watched the man standing above me lose control because of my mouth on his d!ck. If that didn't say that women were in control, I don't know what will.

Then I dragged him down from cloud nine.

My teeth scratched against his skin, having him groaning pleasingly. I thought I heard him beg, but that might have been my wild imagination. Giving him what he wanted for just a bit longer, I teased and tormented him, seducing him in the highest level. Then I bit.

I bit down so hard, a terrifying scream bounced off the walls. Instantly, he moved away from me crouching down with his d!ck cupped in his hands. He was screaming, then he was crying, then he was swearing, and then it happened all at once.

I sat in my spot, balancing on my calves, with a smirk on my face. The door burst open and I turned to see bulky men standing there with wide eyes. They looked towards me, to Grant who was still writhing in pain, then back to me. 

"¿Estás bien, Grant?" one of the men asked, looking down at the man who was cupping his member with gently.

Grant gave him a death glare, "Do I look fvcking okay?" he hissed. He turned his glare to me before he spat out, "Take her to The Fridge. I hope she fvcking dies in there,"

**********

Hello loves!

How are we this week? Gosh, is it November already? I felt like the year just started.

 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's short, I know and I apologise with my heart and soul, but this chapter was very important for what's next to come. Will I give a spolier or a little teaser? 

Well you'll just have to follow me on my social networks to find out ;)

Heres my social umbrella:

Hit me up with any thoughts or ideas you have (yes, I might just use your devious plot twists and ideas :D hehe) I always love hearing what my reader have to say!

See you in the next chapter!

Copyright © Ashleigh Parkers 2016