Prologue

~ CONNOR ~

Have you ever wondered if there was another world that we had access to? Look in front of a mirror, for example. You could see yourself looking back at you. But then, when you will raise your right hand, the person behind the mirror is raising its left hand. Since it's doing something else, then that could mean that it has its own world. Call me insane, but if it really was another world, I'd like to be in it. I no longer want to be in a world where I'm not allowed to be myself.

~ BRAD ~

Is it normal to feel unhappy when your life is seemingly perfect? I have a roof over my head and decent clothes to wear. I have a loving family that can sustain ourselves perfectly and have accepted the fact that I am into guys. I have a dog who keeps me happy when I'm down. I have a good reputation in school as one of the popular kids who's dating the guy I love. Despite all that, I'm unhappy, like there's a deep hole inside of me that needs immediate filling.

~ JAMES ~

Think of a hot nerdy guy, like a straight A's student with a sculpted body, maybe, because that's the first thing that pops into people's heads when they think about me. Rumour has it that I've inspired people to feel better about themselves. But behind all that, I'm hopeless at one goal of mine. I've always longed to know what true love is and how it feels like. I've started, and even though it's very difficult, I'm not going to give up just yet.

~ TRISTAN ~

Have you ever felt so insecure that you had to hide yourself in the real world? If you have, then you know how I feel. I'm known as the most popular kid in school, and, yes, that's because of my amazing style, good reputation, and my passive-aggressive personality. But, honestly, all that glamour? That life is just a fake one. I wasn't supposed to have one in the first place, but if that's what it takes to be accepted in high school, then so be it.

~ KATH ~

We all have feelings. Sometimes we just forget that others do, too.

🌟🌟🌟 

DISCLAIMER: This is all a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life (except for the boys and their families' names, of course) is purely coincidental.

Published: 11/08/16
Updated: 03/03/17