Chapter 10

~ CONNOR ~

He opened his eyes slowly as the sunlight creeped into the room. He was surprised because he felt no pain in his body at all. He sat up and stretched his body, then he looked down at his duvet, which was grey instead of his usual dark blue. He sighed to himself, he didn't remember putting his duvet on when he went to sleep. Kath must've grabbed another duvet from the closet, he thought to himself. He stood up from his bed with his eyes half-closed. He walked like a dead human-coloured zombie all the way to the bathroom, only to be faced with a solid white wall.

"What?" He said to himself, then he noticed that his voice wasn't the same. He realised that he probably had a sore throat from all that crying last night. He fully opened his eyes and looked for the bathroom, which seemed to be missing. He eventually found it, and he was surprised that he was in a completely different bedroom. The room was mainly grey in colour, with Arctic Monkeys and AC/DC posters dotted around the walls.

Where am I? He thought to himself as he observed the room more - it was messier than his, it was a bit larger than his, and it has, unlike his room, a guitar at the side of the bed. He was able to find a small, white door, and he opened it to reveal the bathroom.

He turned the sink on and washed his face with water just to wake him up more.

"Bradley, breakfast's ready!" A woman said over the door, then he laughed to himself.

"Bradley? I'm not--" He looked at the mirror. He stared at it wide-eyed when he realised that he wasn't looking at himself.

"What the fuck?" He tapped his face, pinched his arms, and stared at himself.

"Holy shit!" He said to himself. No - he wasn't Connor, he was Brad. Yes, no other than THE Bradley Will Simpson.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

~ BRAD ~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he looked at himself in the mirror. Why on earth did he look like Connor, yes, no other thab THE Connor Samuel John Ball?

It all started when he woke up to a rather spacious bed, then he remembered that he wasn't able to bring Jesse in. He got up from the bed he was lying down on then realised that he wasn't in his bedroom.

How the hell did I get here? He thought to himself as he looked around for a bathroom. Instead, he saw a lizard cage sitting at the edge of the room, which slightly frightened him. He never mentioned it before, but he was slightly scared of lizards.

"Holy--" he said, then he realised that his voice changed. He ran to the bathroom and looked at his reflection. He didn't see himself - instead, he saw Connor's face.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath. He screamed in terror, then he washed his face multiple times to see if he was just dreaming of Connor, which was a topic that he wasn't new to at all. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't. He really looked like Connor.

"What the fuck? This can't be happening, this can't be happening!" He said and washed his face further, but to no luck. He was really Connor.

He had no idea what to do, so he did what he knew he could do best - freak out.

He paced around the room and thought of a lot of things - if he's in Connor's body, then who's in his body? Could it be Connor? Could it be another person? Does that person know how to take care of Jesse? Does that person know what his family's names are? Will that person go to school and not do any crime while he's not the one in charge of his own body? Can that person actually act like himself on a normal day? Is today even a normal day? Does that person know what his first class is? Can that person act like him? What about Tristan? Will he know that his boyfriend is waiting for him at school?