Chapter 6

(WARNING: slight violence)

~ KATH ~

"Hello?" Connor finally answered his phone. Kath immediately sighed in relief.

"Where are you?" She asked frantically. She was scared of what was going to happen.

"We're on our way home. Brad's going as fast as he can."

"That's good. James and I are currently following him. Whatever you do, Con, please stay safe, okay?"

"I will, Kath, don't worry." He said, then she ended the call.

"How are they?" James asked her, his eyes still focused on the slightly busy road in front of them.

"They're on their way. They're also going as fast as they can." She said, slowly taking deep breaths to calm down. "Do you still see him?"

"Yeah. There's two cars in between us, though."

"Pass them when you can. We have to slow him down."

"On it. Just relax, okay?" James glanced at her for a second, then he looked at the road again.

He was able to pass the two cars in front of them, and they were hot on Tristan's trail. They tried passing him so they could slow him down, but he wouldn't budge.

"We're almost home." She said in a very worried tone, almost like there was only one last chip left to eat in the whole world. She couldn't think straight. It was almost like she could do something but her worried state was preventing her to do it.

The car slowed to a stop. The scene was an ugly sight. Brad and Connor were already at Connor's front door when Tristan went out of his car.

"YOU BLOODY IMBECILE!" Tristan shouted as he punched Connor on his right cheek. Kath and James immediately went out of the car and ran to Connor's side while Brad restrained Tristan to prevent him from hurting anybody.

"You said you would stay away from him, not steal him away from me!" Tristan shouted out loud while attempting to get his hands on Connor. Brad grabbed his boyfriend's arms while James protected his friends.

"Tris, baby, it was my fault, okay? I wanted to finish our music project and--" Brad started, but then Tristan slapped him.

"And you! How dare you cheat on me!" Tristan said as he pushed Brad off him. It was now James' turn to restrain him.

"No one's cheating on who, Tristan." James told him calmly. Tristan started trying to be calm, but then his rage took over him again.

"Then what the fuck was he doing with my boyfriend, huh?!" He said as he tried to free himself from James' strong grip.

"They were just doing their music project, okay? There's nothing wrong with that." James said, his lock still strong on Tristan.

"You better watch yourself, Ball. I'm not afraid of you." Tristan said as he pushed James away from him. "I FUCKING WARNED YOU!" Tristan shouted, then he walked back to his car. Brad started running towards him, determined that he could explain what really happened to his troubled boyfriend.