Chapter 35

~ BRAD ~

...Saturday morning...

He woke up to the sound of his phone playing Tristan's favourite song. He groggily propped himself up on his elbows and grabbed his phone which was on the nightstand.

"Yeah, Tris?" Brad said groggily over the phone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?"

"You did, but it's fine." Brad said as he wiped some sleepy dust off of his eyes.

"I was just wondering if you could accompany me today. I was planning to go to lots of places."

"Places? What places?"

"Just around here. Please?"

"Erm, sure. I've got nothing important to do, anyway."

"Great! I'll be at your house in an hour."

"Get me breakfast? I'm too lazy to cook."

"Of course, Brad. I owe you one."

Brad ended the phone call and continued to stretch on his bed. He eventually got up and went to his bathroom.

He basically still had a lot of time until Tristan shows up, knowing that he'll be 30 minutes late, as usual. He set up his own bath and got in.

When he was done, he flushed the used water and dried himself with a towel. He got changed into his black Arctic Monkeys t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and his black vans. He somewhat looked like a rebel - who had a 12-year-old face, of course.

He went downstairs only to see Tristan and two girls sitting on the sofa while they watched Avatar.

"Finally! Someone's decided to get out of the bath." Tristan told him jokingly, and the two girls giggled.

"How did you know I was in the bath?"

"Tristan said he heard unusual noises." The blonde girl told him, then both of the girls laughed. Brad laughed with them as well.

"How'd you even get here? And who are they?" The confused Brad whispered to Tristan.

"I used my spare key that you gave me, remember? By the way, the blonde one's Millie, my little sister, you know, the one I told you about. The brunette one's Sophie, James' little sister. You might recognise her as the girl from the hospital before." It suddenly occurred to Brad that although he knew who Millie was, he never saw her personally.

"I brought you these." Tristan told him as he gave Brad some take-away. Brad grabbed it and was happy on what he saw - bangers and mash.

The three 'trespassers' continued watching the film while Brad ate his 'breakfast'. It was already past noon, so his meal was more of a brunch.

"So, where are we going?" Brad asked everyone in the room once the credits rolled.

"We, my friend, are going to Sophie's mum's house to grab Sophie's things, then we'll go to James' house and drop Sophie off, then we'll take Millie to a party, then you and I could hang out, if you'd like."