1 YEAR OF TWISTED?!?!?!

WHOAAAAAA that was one helluva year 💕

Yes, we published the prologue exactly one year ago. Isn't that crazy? Isn't it amazing on how clicking the 'Publish' button changes one's life?

All I want to say is, wow, honestly. A year has gone by (and I'm thinking you're still mine, in my mi--yup I'll stop) and you amazing people are still finding and reading this?! Whoa!

A massive THANK YOU! to everyone who shared this fanfiction with other people, who added this to their personal reading lists, who voted for at least one or all of the chapters, who commented honest opinions and the cutest little things, and, of course, to all of you who are reading/have read this. We would never make it this far without you guys, and the fact that Twisted is on its way to 10K reads (sorry for swearing and screaming but HOLY SHIT GUYS THAT'S UNBELIEVABLY AMAZINGGGGG) is just mind-blowing and humbling. Thank you all so much. 😊💕

We will never get tired of thanking the most amazing people in the world; you all have made us very happy, especially during our darkest times (I'm not even kidding any of you).

We love you so much and we wish you all the very best in life; you deserve it. If you ever need someone to talk to or someone to listen, feel free to message me or Dani. We're really weird, but we will never judge you. We promise to listen to (or read...whoops) your thoughts on anything, anytime. Although we are both quite busy because of school, we can assure you that we'll try our very best to attend to you.

Lastly, a massive, bahoosive, humongous, bigger than this THANK YOU! to the boys. We know that you're not reading this (and may you never read this because ehhh we're not sure if it would be an honour or an embarrassment) but you have brought joy to the both of us and have strengthened the bond of our friendship through your music. You've literally saved us from death in different ways and helped us look for hope in times of fear. All the love you've given to us and to each and everyone you care about is very much overwhelming; we can never thank you enough. We love you and we wish you the whole world, although the whole world doesn't deserve you four.

Hope you all had/have/will have an amazing day or night! We love you all to the Andromeda galaxy and back xxxx (THERE DANI I SAID IT, I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD)

From the bottom of our hearts,

Kat, the shy girl who was very reluctant in publishing her first full-blown fanfiction one year ago...

...and Dani, the most amazing internet best friend I could ever ask for.

:)